Molly has a home!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to share that Molly has been adopted and will be going to a wonderful new home tomorrow, joining a one-year-old big brother (orange and white) named Ivan.

I haven't even had her two weeks and have become very attached. She fit right in with my crew. Even my older girls seem to like her. She followed Gracie around like a little shadow. This didn't sit too well with my moody girl, but she's was pretty tolerant of Molly, at least as tolerant as Gracie can be.
Pete got over his initial fear of Molly and they've been chasing each other all over. Very cute to see.

Gotta admit I briefly entertained thoughts of keeping Molly and changing her name to Cecilia (CC) for short, which seemed to suit her. But, seeing the excitement on the faces of her family and how she responds to them, letting her go is the right thing.

Now, onto the next one!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mollye!
Be a good girl!

Oh Eileen!
thank you for help to those kittys!
you deserves not one medal, you deserves the SKY!

This good new MAKE MY DAY my friend!
Sinceresly!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay, that's great news! I'm so happy she's getting a wonderful home! One of my foster babies goes to her new home today, it's kind of hard isn't it?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

Yay, that's great news! I'm so happy she's getting a wonderful home! One of my foster babies goes to her new home today, it's kind of hard isn't it?
Awww, that's great about you're little one!
It's definitely bittersweet to let them go.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's great to hear!! With a sweet little face like that I knew she's find a home quickly!