Please say it ain't so.. Criss and Britney...

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
But that's a good thing.........Criss can make Brittney disappear and not return
Then he can hook up with Paris and do the same thing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sad how the chic was so popular, and then became this huge joke of a person...

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

But that's a good thing.........Criss can make Brittney disappear and not return
Martice, I love your sense of humour.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wasn't he with Cameron Diaz just a few weeks ago?? Oh, well looks like neither of them stay anywhere long and if we're lucky he will make Britney disappear when it's over

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Exactly what I was thinking... Britney has become a huge waste... Kind of sad... At least Paris is good for a laugh or two here and there.

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I feel bad for Britney, she's had a couple of tough years, made some poor decisions and dealt with some pretty hefty post-partum depression that was CLEARLY undiagnosed before it was too late.

I hope she can get things back on track.

We all have our "bad times".....unfortunately for a select few, the world watches as they spiral down.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Never heard of him. But looking at google he looks like a Marilyn Manson wannabee.

He is kind of old for Britney though. He's 40 and she's what? early 20's?

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh phew -- glad to hear it's just for the awards show (tho why they'd allow her to even appear on an awards show after her recent behavior is beyond me). Cuz last I heard, Criss was dating Minnie Driver, but I'm notoriously behind the curve when it comes to celeb gossip.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

Oh phew -- glad to hear it's just for the awards show (tho why they'd allow her to even appear on an awards show after her recent behavior is beyond me). Cuz last I heard, Criss was dating Minnie Driver, but I'm notoriously behind the curve when it comes to celeb gossip.
Oooh I like Minnie Driver!!!

Working together for an awards show doesn't sell magazines though, they'd much prefer to say they hooked up. Everyone would believe it because Britney is a celebrity and surely all they do is hook up with other celebrities...

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelkitty

Okay,, it's no secret, but I'm in love with Criss Angel "MINDFREAK".. He's soo hot!!

And now,, to be seen with Britney Spears.. Ohhhh I think I wanna get sick..

Say it ain't so... Pleaseee...

http://omg.yahoo.com/britney--criss-...38rx5SxBtPpxx.
You know what? I used to think he was a hottie too, until I heard about him cheating on his wife with Cameron Diaz. I couldn't even watch his show after that, and now he's robbing the cradle with BRITNEY SPEARS?? Please!!! Ihope his estranged wife makes his money disappear.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

One can only hope.

Originally Posted by angelkitty

So sad how the chic was so popular, and then became this huge joke of a person...
I'm true... I never liked her to begin with.
Originally Posted by trixie23

Its not true. They are co-hosting the mtv music awards together and are working on their act

http://community.livejournal.com/ohn...43.html#cutid1
Thank goodness!
Originally Posted by menasmom

You know what? I used to think he was a hottie too, until I heard about him cheating on his wife with Cameron Diaz. I couldn't even watch his show after that, and now he's robbing the cradle with BRITNEY SPEARS?? Please!!! Ihope his estranged wife makes his money disappear.
Are you serious???? OMG! Well, guess that sews it up for me, cause I did think he was rather a hottie... it's all that mystery. Gotta love magicians.