Finally a short vacation! To Kansas we go, yet is there truly "no place like home"?

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I have been battling with this trip, go or don't go, go or don't go........Complicated situation but basically my now ex-boyfriend's family lives in Kansas. We are close friends, kind of everything but the sex part in our relationship
. It will be my first more then 14 hours away from Maia, my biggest conflict
. Why do I always have to think of the absolute worst things that could happen!? I even have an answer for that, because some pretty bizarre, bad things have happened in the past!
I really need a little vacation, it has been 2 years since I have been out of NYC, and I hate living here! I am a country girl!
Enough complaining, any one from Kansas? There couldn't possibly be enough land or what some people think as "nothing for miles" for me, thats what I need and love!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Well I have been battling with this trip, go or don't go, go or don't go........Complicated situation but basically my now ex-boyfriend's family lives in Kansas. We are close friends, kind of everything but the sex part in our relationship
. It will be my first more then 14 hours away from Maia, my biggest conflict
. Why do I always have to think of the absolute worst things that could happen!? I even have an answer for that, because some pretty bizarre, bad things have happened in the past!
I really need a little vacation, it has been 2 years since I have been out of NYC, and I hate living here! I am a country girl!
Enough complaining, any one from Kansas? There couldn't possibly be enough land or what some people think as "nothing for miles" for me, thats what I need and love!

I am in KANSAS!!! What part you going to??

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just went to Kansas City, KS (probably not where you're going) to visit my friend who moved out there and I loved it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

I am in KANSAS!!! What part you going to??
We are going to Lawrence, Kansas.............Where are you?

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

We are going to Lawrence, Kansas.............Where are you?
We are in Southeastern Kansas.....
I think Lawrence is a few hours from us. When are ya gonna be there?