Do your kitties...

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do your kitties act lazy when you or someone else is home but then as soon as a particular family member comes home, they act nuts? Even when that family member isn't really playing with them?

When hubby's away, the kitties will sleep. But when he comes home, they go nuts! Running after each other, rough housing and jumping everywhere! Tiger even 'knows' when he's about to come home because he'll run over to the door about 3 minutes before he comes in. It's like they go ballistic because daddy's home.

catlady810

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeap that's Cuddles. She'll spend the day with cuddleing and once daddy walks in the door (she's even to the door before he walks in) it's PAY ATTENTION TO CUDDLES time

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catlady810

Yeap that's Cuddles. She'll spend the day with cuddleing and once daddy walks in the door (she's even to the door before he walks in) it's PAY ATTENTION TO CUDDLES time
Whew! I thought I was the only one with a crazy cat!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bella does that too...she lies around like a lump, but as soon as daddy comes home she hops up on his lap and runs back and forth with her tail in the air.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Radar often waits on the windowsill to watch for when either I or Nate are on our way home (and when he sees us he gets all excited and gives the windowpane his best cuddly headrubs
) so I know he's not always asleep when I come home. I dread to think what he gets up to when we're out but I have come home to books knocked all over the floor.

He does go absolutely bonkers when anyone new comes to the flat though - bombing around and leaping all over them, he gets so overexcited that he sometimes wraps around a leg or arm and play-bites
Several people who have met him are terrified of him so we usually shut him in another room, I dread that someone will misinterpret his behaviour as aggression and report him as being dangerous even though he's just wanting to play and has never broken any skin. He's a bit of a nightmare, I don't call him my 'little horror' for nothing

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hubby says our cats are practically in comas when I'm gone. They don't do anything but sleep. But as soon as I get home they are spazzes.
And Raven gets excited when he hears me coming up the stairs to the door.