Showing this weekend too. TICA

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're showing Cypress and Tuscany this weekend in Lancaster, PA. Hope you TCS members have a vibe or two left to send our way.

Both have gotten their show bath. (Thanks GK for the shampoo recommendation, they look squeeky clean) They got their claws trimmed today and we're ready to head out in the morning.
Still just kittens, so more testing of the waters with these two. Showing kittens is fun....no pressure!

My SIL has cattery duties this weekend, so Teri is looking foward to her show/vacation. I've got to do most of the driving......... ugh.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cypress is still my favorite.

Many, many for a successful show!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Cypress is still my favorite.

Many, many for a successful show!
Thanks Betsy!

Cypress beat Tuscany overall at the last show. He has the flash and the size. IMO, Tuscany has the best type.....and it doesn't hurt that she loves her daddy more than anything in the world.

starfish

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Thanks Betsy!

Cypress beat Tuscany overall at the last show. He has the flash and the size. IMO, Tuscany has the best type.....and it doesn't hurt that she loves her daddy more than anything in the world.
I love Tuscany! I hope she kicks some kitty butt.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck for your babies too. And don't worry, 95 is almost a straight shot up to Lancaster. Toll free till you get in Baltimore - then take 695 West to 83 North (York), then pick up 30 East to Lancaster

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone for the vibes!

But, you can take them all back for now.

We had to scratch the show. Teri's feeling ill today and didn't feel she could make a 460 mile drive. I decided not to go it alone, she may need me here to take care of her and the cats, if she's coming down with something.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here's hoping Teri feels better soon. For some odd reason I thought it would be further from where you live to PA. I think it's about the same distance as LA is from San Francisco, if not a bit closer.