My dreams, starting to worry me!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For about the past week or so, I have been having some very odd dreams!! I think I told ya'all about one last week, about kittens all over some county road and people were just running them over, as if they were just rocks.

I had a dream like the next night that my DH and my mom had an affair....

Last night I dreamed that my cats were dying..
Allie didnt have any obvious trauma, but she was dying, and Freddie had 2 bite marks on his sides, as far as I remember, he did survive.

What in the world am I having these strange dreams for??!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you been eating anything right before bed? My friend swears that gives her weird dreams and it seems to be true for me as well.

ocicatdude

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The more you worry about these dreams the more likely you are to have them, rub them off and tell yourself its only a dream not reality.. although its hard i know! I sometimes get very odd dreams too, i think everyone does now and again. You just have to try not to let them bother you though!

I normally get them if i'm worried about something or stressed out or feeling low..

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It sounds to me like right mow your life is out of control and you feel like there is nothing you can do to stop it. Usually when people have dreams like this they sre stressed out and need to just relax. You have some things going on that you don't feel like you can control and you are trying to deal with them in your dreams. It could be anything from work to money to your homelife.

Remember all a dream is is your subconsous trying o work ou problems. They manifest in some of he strangest ways. I usually have a dream about my DH leaving me for anouther woan when we are having money issues. I worry that he will get sick of the struggle and bail. I know he won't but I feel like I have no control over it. Once I talk to him about my fears he reasurs me and the dreams stop.

The three dreams you explained are all symptoms of something else. They all involed the people and animals in your likfe that mean the most to you. For some reason you are afraid you are going to lose them. The trick is fugure out why and the dreams will stop.

kitties4ever

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I had a dream the other night that I fried some Okra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(just kidding catgirl. LOL! LOL! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
)

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure, but I think I remember reading recently that you had to move and wouldn't be able to take all of your animals with you. Perhaps the anxiety of that is weighing on you more than you know and it's coming through in your dreams?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I'm not sure, but I think I remember reading recently that you had to move and wouldn't be able to take all of your animals with you. Perhaps the anxiety of that is weighing on you more than you know and it's coming through in your dreams?
Your right! I was kinda thinking that actually. We are going to be moving probly end of month or beginning of Sept.

I am taking my pets with me though~I cant bare to part with any of them.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Your right! I was kinda thinking that actually. We are going to be moving probly end of month or beginning of Sept.

I am taking my pets with me though~I cant bare to part with any of them.
Experts on these things reckon that moving house is one of the most stressful experiences you can go through, other than losing someone close to you. Even if you're not aware of it when you're awake, that stress is probably affecting the nature of your dreams. You are uprooting from your current home, which is a form of loss, even if you are lucky enough to be going somewhere better. I think your dreams are a reflection of this.