Will TTP&B be getting a new sibling this weekend?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As some of you might remember, Petals, Tiggy and Bailey have all been found and brought home as sick kittens by Jerry on his annual Pedal to the Point bike a thon that he volunteers his EMS services for. Last year he came home empty handed. I wonder if this weekend he will find one......anyone want to take a bet?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Jenny, as much as I love my babies, I just don't know if I can handle a 5th..........

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Oh Jenny, as much as I love my babies, I just don't know if I can handle a 5th..........
Then you'll hate my vote!
I said he'll find a whole litter... perhaps thats because I'm wanting another kitten but it won't happen unless it's a rescue.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I said a whole litter - just to be mean. If he does find a girl, I'm sure lookingglass will take her in hearbeat!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I said a whole litter - just to be mean. If he does find a girl, I'm sure lookingglass will take her in hearbeat!
Well, if I find a litter, then let's see, who all lives close to me..............

Indiana isn't all that far........

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well, if I find a litter, then let's see, who all lives close to me..............

It sure isn't... so, if you could just leave one on my doorstep (the sadder looking the better) for my husband to find we'll be all set.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Luckily Meaghan is closer.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I said Jerry would find one. Now Susie, of course you can handle a fifth, and you KNOW you want one more cute little bundle of fur running around your house!!!! The kitten Jerry finds will be sooooo adorable you won't be able to resist. And we'll be able to enjoy lots of pictures of TTP & B playing happily with the new addition. LOL!!!!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, of course no one wants for there to be kittens in distress and/or homeless, but if there's one in need, here's hoping (s)he finds Jerry and that Jerry brings him or her home!

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's going to find a whole litter!

And one of them will be an adorable little boy, who you will then send to FL c/o Mutigreemom and/or Muttigreedad

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, if only it was a perfect world, it'd maybe be that easy, but with MILLIONS losing their lives annually in domestic "shelters" alone, it isn't.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I'll keep everyone posted this weekend how it goes...........

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, we're a couple of hours into the bikeathon, and no kitties yet. For all you people who picked a litter in the poll, IIIIIFFFF he finds one, you're all getting one!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well, we're a couple of hours into the bikeathon, and no kitties yet. For all you people who picked a litter in the poll, IIIIIFFFF he finds one, you're all getting one!
Ok! Female please!