Gracie! Please Stop Whining!

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My female cat has been whining nonstop since I walked into my room. I know she's feeling good, she's had her flea medicine, she's had her NITE-NITE snack, she has her choices of places to sleep, for once Casey isn't bothering her, I don't understand this constant whining. She's not supposed to be driving me crazy, that's Casey's job!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Mooch gets like that. Usually if I let her sit in my lap - or on top of me - she calms down.
She's not a lapsitter, but maybe if I pet her nonstop????????

dodie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I know when my cats have eaten something not so good they start to make weird noices. I have found that giving them attention i.e. talking, cuddling, brushing as another post mentioned do help quite a bit.

I would also give her a once over check to make sure that all is ok. You never know when she may have a splinter, or a painful knot in her hair etc.

If it keeps going, I would take her to see your vet! It maybe something going on inside!

Then again, she's probably just wanting your attention

Good luck! Keep us posted!

Dodie

http://starbuckandtorrey.blogspot.com/

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
he finally stopped whining at three in the morning!
. Still not sure what that whining was about. I honestly don't think she was sick, maybe that was her way of telling me I wasn't paying enough attention.