My job

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's why you're seeing me online right now. I'm just BLAH with my job this week. I don't think I need a vacation either....just a sabbatical or a new job

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally got a break from my busy day & snuck on here too, its nice to have a break

How are things going with your job otherwise, Susie?

megagene

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
At least you have access to a computer and can surf the net while you're at work. Certainly not the case when you work in retail like me.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, we're even allowed to surf the net, but I got sniped at for being online "working another job" which was an assumption because I'd minimize the page when someone came by, since people just don't understand a cat obsession... so even when I told them I don't even have a second job.. I wasn't believed.. they assumed I was doing transcription because I was typing. I was like, I don't spend any more time typing than all of you spend on personal phone calls.

Anyway, my job is super boring over the summer too... my attorney is out the next two weeks, was out for a week last week..... half of our department is out on vacation.. all I've had to do most of the summer is a whole bunch of nothing. I've even caught up to all my filing, rearranged all the filing at my desk, reorganized things, organized all my saved emails, etc...

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Susie!
My job is super boring too! I'm glad you were able to sneak on TCS for a little while!

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Right now, I feel the same as you about my job. So, I asked my boss for the fiscal year off -- needless to say, he didn't share my sense of humour.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

I come onto TCS everday at work...because I get so bored! My boss's think I am CRAZY- because all they see on my screen is cats!
Precisely why I hid mine, lol. And the typing, you see, was me posting to TCS.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I finally got a break from my busy day & snuck on here too, its nice to have a break

How are things going with your job otherwise, Susie?
The job stinks Kenz, although the girls are starting very very slowly to let me into some of the conversations I've never worked with a bunch of more immature women in my life. I'm just keeping it until Jerry's surgery is over on September 10 and he's heeled and then I'm off to sending out resumes again. I do NOTHING all day because they all say they're too busty to show me anything. Try to look busy when your out in the middle of everyone! it's impossible. I am sure I'm not supposed to be looking at TCS or personal email or anthing, but at this point, I don't care! I've done all I can!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

The job stinks Kenz, although the girls are starting very very slowly to let me into some of the conversations I've never worked with a bunch of more immature women in my life. I'm just keeping it until Jerry's surgery is over on September 10 and he's heeled and then I'm off to sending out resumes again. I do NOTHING all day because they all say they're too busty to show me anything. Try to look busy when your out in the middle of everyone! it's impossible. I am sure I'm not supposed to be looking at TCS or personal email or anthing, but at this point, I don't care! I've done all I can!
Thats too bad Susie... my last job was like that too

I hope something better comes around quickly!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Sending many vibes that Jerry gets well soon. Sept 10 is right around the corner

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I do NOTHING all day because they all say they're too busty to show me anything.
You're doing nothing because they have large chests?!!?!?!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

You're doing nothing because they have large chests?!!?!?!
Originally Posted by SophieC

You saw that too, eh Sarah?! I laughed my butt of when I read that line!!!
Well, you know how large chested women are!

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I sympathize...they must be sisters to my crew.
I was about to quit four weeks ago and my attorney spent an hour trying to convince me there were other routes... although he said he'd give me a glowing recommendation..
I finally agreed to give it a few more weeks.

Do you feel like...well, it's like here, at this job, this is the only place I've ever been reprimanded.. they make me feel like I'm inadequate, treat me like I'm too stupid to keep up with them.. one will show me how to do something one way, and then the other comes along and says no no no no *that's* not how we do it, that's wrong! You should know your job by now.. do you get that crap too? I work with a bunch of backstabbing witches, ugh!

Well, you know how large chested women are!
We're horrible!!! We'll just use them to knock you outta the way if we need to.. and while you're standing there going "oh no she didn't!" we've already done it!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

I sympathize...they must be sisters to my crew.
I was about to quit four weeks ago and my attorney spent an hour trying to convince me there were other routes... although he said he'd give me a glowing recommendation..
I finally agreed to give it a few more weeks.

Do you feel like...well, it's like here, at this job, this is the only place I've ever been reprimanded.. they make me feel like I'm inadequate, treat me like I'm too stupid to keep up with them.. one will show me how to do something one way, and then the other comes along and says no no no no *that's* not how we do it, that's wrong! You should know your job by now.. do you get that crap too? I work with a bunch of backstabbing witches, ugh!
It is sad because we come to work to somewhat socialize in an environment we're suppose to enjoy. Then half the time we get the people that just never mentally graduated high school.

Unfortunately that's why I keep to myself most times. The last place I worked at was great socially. However here, if you think women are bad at backstabbing, men are 10x worse IMO. Women just do it because they're insecure. Men do it to get ahead in their careers.