What's your favorite form of exercising?

moonlights mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just wondering... it could be a machine, a recreational activity, indoor activity, etc... What's your favorite form of exercising? Mine would probably be dancing or bike riding.
How about you???

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love playing soccer. I played for 15 years throughout school and college. Now it's just the gym, and I like the elliptical and the treadmill, running/walking.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The elliptical at Planet Fitness!!! It has a TV screen attached to it which really helps pass the time. BTW, I LOVE Planet Fitness. The sign-up fee is minimal and the monthly fee is $10.00!

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok I have a few, work is a workout lol chasing dogs all day counts as a lot of exercise! Other than that I love going on walks at parks and stuff outdoors. But when thats not an option as odd as it sounds the strip your way to fitness videos are great LOL! I have the Carmen Electra one and love it. It may not be the best for a lot of weight loss but its great just to get your heart pumping. And also belly dance classes are great!

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's that?
I love to play tennis and basketball. I hate to run more than anything--in fact, I only do it if I'm being chased...

I used to do pilates.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by moonlights mom

Just wondering... it could be a machine, a recreational activity, indoor activity, etc... What's your favorite form of exercising? Mine would probably be dancing or bike riding.
How about you???
My favourite form of excercising would be when i open up a packet of malt balls...and move my arm up and down to put them in my mouth and eat them!

lemur 6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Fencing, and soft martial arts (like aikido). It's amazing what a work out fencing gives you, you could run for 20 miles and it wouldn't burn off as many calories as fencing for just an hour does to you. Very hard on your body though.

Soft martial arts is more mental training, but it's very helpful nonetheless and keeps you light on your feet.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Running after the ice cream truck.

What is an elliptical? I always here of that one. I love swimming though I never get to do it.. I walk a lot in the warmer months and I really enjoy that! I think I would like the machines at a gym though I've never been to one!

mrjonah

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Walking and The Bar Method Designer sculpting DVD 3x/week (it's like Callanetics/isometrics) in 1 month of this I have lost 1" off my fanny!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My very favorite is running with the runners high, but I messed up my knee, then I started swimming but then stopped. I have recently started back and I love it!

Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Running after the ice cream truck.
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

does lifting the remote count?
Originally Posted by xocats

Opening and closing my recliner.
Originally Posted by Jenny82

I can't say mine.

Originally Posted by Dragoriana

My favourite form of excercising would be when i open up a packet of malt balls...and move my arm up and down to put them in my mouth and eat them!

You guys are cracking me up

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JuJubee

12 ounce curls for me!!

Jazzercise anyone?

If I'm at the gym either elliptical or treadmill or weights.

If its home pilates ALL THE WAY! I lost most of my weight on pilates.