Okay guys, I really need some vibes after the week I've had.....

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First as some of you know, I lost my job last Wednesday. It was a stupid reason(it was about my uniform not being "ironed to their standards") and now I am starting to think dental assisting isn't really for me. Then I tried to get my old job back that I have only been away from for 2 months and that didn't work. My boss was mean and rude and the reason she called me in to talk was to insult me. NOT what I needed to hear especeially since none of it was true.....

So to put the icing on my WONDERFUL week, mom called Saturday and told me that they found a lump on my Grandma's breast. They ran these tests and it didn't squish like a cyst would so now the doctor is sure its a tumor. My aunt said that the way he's talking, its cancer. My Gram has already said she isn't going to do anything about it. Now mind you she is 83 years old but has never been sick a day in her life. EVER. She is having an ultrasound today to run another test. If it is cancer(god forbid), I am trying to convince Trav I want to push the wedding up and just make it all REALLY close family. I just don't know what to do.

I haven't really stopped crying for a week now. It has been rough. I did get a job today at a daycare and I can't wait to start but I am so discouraged about everything. I think I may be at a low point. Trav has been WONDERFUL through this whole thing.

I'm sorry I didn't make a thread sooner but I just needed to vent.

I keep telling myself "Everything happens for a reason. God has a plan for me" but it isn't working anymore.....

Please send some HUGE vibes that Gram is okay. I am so worried and have just been miserable. This is the worst week ever.....

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry your week has been so cruddy! Vibes to you and your Gram

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Heres to some calmer times ahead ..they are always just around the corner, so hold on

Many thoughts and prayers for your Grandma

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I'm so sorry you're having a rough go of it Courtney. Lots of vibes for your Gram

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Arent Travs just w0nderful? I kn0w i want t0 keep mine after everything he has d0ne f0r me!

Everything will w0rk 0ut in the end, i kn0w its r0ugh *hugs*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Arent Travs just w0nderful? I kn0w i want t0 keep mine after everything he has d0ne f0r me!

Everything will w0rk 0ut in the end, i kn0w its r0ugh *hugs*
They are. This just solidifies why I am marrying the most wonderful man in the world

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, when it rains it pours.

to you that things will pick up soon and that everything turns out fine for Grams.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tons of for your grandma.

Sounds like your dental assist job sucked. I hope this daycare one is right for you!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Court!
that´s sad ..

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Good vibes for your Grannie,and for can find soon a new job!....

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hoping your Gram's test turns out ok and the job situation settles down a bit.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Courtney, I'm sorry life is throwing you so many curve balls. Sending lots of for your Gram, and that you are able to get through this rough spot. It's times like these when you really find out who your friends are. Trav is a real gem - good thing you've already snagged a guy like him!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of vibes for your grandma! Mine broke it to me in June when we were visiting that she had a cancerous lump in her side. (Fortunately, it isnt a "Bad" cancer, she said).

Sounds like your job was just looking for any old reason to get rid of someone. Not ironed to their standards? You're better off in another job! for everything working out at the daycare!

mrjonah

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry about the crappy time you're having right now. I've had a bit of a doozie myself and have complicated medical problems with my daughter - I know how draining it can all be.

Hope you're feeling better soon and things work out with your grandma.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well my dad called tonight and said that thje doctor said that it turned out to be a fluid filled sac that will settle down on its own...thank goodness!

Thank you all for your kind words. This place is wonderful and I don't know what I would without all of you! The best "friends" anyone could ask for

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear it wasnt a tumor, wonderful news! I hope things start looking up with the job front for you now!