I'm a mess--- School Starts Tommorrow

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay everyone,, It's official.. I'm going to go crazy.. I have a knot the size of rhode island in my stomach.. I'm sure of it..

My 5 yr old starts kindergarten tommorrow,, Wednesday!! OMG,, I'm not ready.. She is ready,, but I'm not ready..

If I fall asleep tonight it'll be a miracle.. IF I get through the day tommorrow,, it'll be a miracle!!!

Anyone else as a parent as nervous as I am about school starting tommorrow????

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have any kids so I can only imagine how you must feel. At least she is ready!
Everything will be okay!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TODAY WAS SCHOOL!!!

IT WAS SOO HARD... She looked soo beautiful and she was so excited..

I balled like a big ol baby!!!!!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was a kid there was a family of 10 that lived behind us. When there last child went to kindergarten the Mom brought Champaign to the bus stop. There were Mom's there that were in tears watching there little ones go to school for the first time. She popped the cork and said, "Ladies, I've done this 10 times. You will be fine."

You should have seen the fireworks display when he went off to college.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww

Many good vibes for you to get you through your day

Make some Chamomele Tea (or muscle relaxants if needed) and take a nap. I bet when she gets home you'll share her excitement about her first day at school.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Awww

Many good vibes for you to get you through your day

Make some Chamomele Tea (or muscle relaxants if needed) and take a nap. I bet when she gets home you'll share her excitement about her first day at school.
Thank you soo much for the well wishes, I'm at work.. So I'm trying to keep myself busy,, but I can't stop talking about her at school....

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelkitty

Thank you soo much for the well wishes, I'm at work.. So I'm trying to keep myself busy,, but I can't stop talking about her at school....
This may be a weird question, but does the school have a web cam? You can log in during the day and see her so she won't feel so far away.

My SIL (not the one I post about normally) bought a web cam for her school so she could see her daughters.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

This may be a weird question, but does the school have a web cam? You can log in during the day and see her so she won't feel so far away.

My SIL (not the one I post about normally) bought a web cam for her school so she could see her daughters.
Oh gosh, how I wish!!!! No they don't have one..

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww!!

I have a 13 y/o son and 14 y/o step son~I was happy today, their first day back!!

It has been a long, boring, hot summer~they were ready for school, and so was I!!

I know you will be fine, and so will she.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My little one starts monday! I'm a little torn about it because I know he's growing up and he won't be a baby anymore

But on the other hand I'm proud cuz he's going in a year early

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

My little one starts monday! I'm a little torn about it because I know he's growing up and he won't be a baby anymore

But on the other hand I'm proud cuz he's going in a year early
That's definately something to be proud about!!

But it's soo hard,, I SWEAR it feels like just a month or two ago, I brought her home from the hospital, wrapped like a little burrito, and now she's soo big, and goign to real school with real desk and real grades, and real homework.. and oh no,, I'm crying again..

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelkitty

Oh gosh, how I wish!!!! No they don't have one..
Okay, I'll walk you through it. Go talk to the Librarian, and ask if they have any web cams that they aren't using. (Most schools have them but don't really use them) Ask if it's possible to set up a web site for your daughter's class. It's not that hard.

In a few months you'll have what you need.