Photo Contest

hank_n_angel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wanted to make a contest for the wierdest picture. It doesnt have to be of a cat, it can be any pet animal. The only rule is the picture must be taken by you and it must be either wierd or funny. No photos posted after 12pm friday august 17 will be counted. The judging will be done by me so the winner is solely IMO and everyone may think differently there is no reward except a big
and the satification that you won.
You can post them on this thread and if possible explain what happened in the picture. If its small enough you can post it but if not just put the url tag. I will be doing the judgeing sometime this weekend when ever I get a chance. Have fun.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow I have a few entries!
pic taken at the perfect moment of 2 newfie puppies playing

Joey interrupting a game

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! That photo with your Best Man with the photographers reflection IS totally freaky lookin...

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the most interesting (she could never be weird!) photo I have. Most everyone has seen it, but here goes again

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by My cat Mellow

This is our best man at our wedding, the actual pose isnt funny, but the photographer's reflection in the glass is kinda wierd!
My first thought on that one was "Wow! What a pet!! Where did you get him, and is he house trained???"
Just kidding.

That pic is pretty freaky though!

Hmmm...I'm going to have to dig through my pics. I'm sure I have something strange enough.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hank_n_angel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ALRIGHTY, entry time is over....now I just have to pic a winner...hmmm...this is going to be hard. I will post them here an PM them to the contestants as soon as im done.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hank_n_angel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Okay, I have made my descion!!! On first place there is Bonnie 1965, 2nd place is capt_jordi with the picture of the nefie pups, and 3rd place is twocatsperson. For the runner up would be 1stly Arlin, then Callista and newton, and then would be capt_jordi with joey.
CONGRADULATIONS

That picture of the best man with the photographers reflections is hilarious!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Daphne says thank you
although she does look a bit embarrassed by the attention
I love all the photos that were entered. Aren't cats wonderful?

twocatsperson

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hank_N_Angel

Okay, I have made my descion!!! On first place there is Bonnie 1965, 2nd place is capt_jordi with the picture of the nefie pups, and 3rd place is twocatsperson. For the runner up would be 1stly Arlin, then Callista and newton, and then would be capt_jordi with joey.
CONGRADULATIONS

That picture of the best man with the photographers reflections is hilarious!
Thank you! I love all pictures here. Thank you eveybody for posting.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SOO much cuteness here!! I love Joey's pic--Tiny does that all the time with my D&D books; only I haven't managed to get a picture of him doing it yet

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much!
I get soo many funny pictures at work. And Joey likes to be in the middle of everything!
There are a bunch of cute pics here! Love um all!