Crazy places for labels...

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why do the pooper scooper companies feel it necessary to put the sticker labels on the scoop as opposed to the handle? I peel and peel and peel but never seem to be able to pull it all off, then when I use it, the litter sticks and we start having a pile up...

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Annoying isn't it?! LOL

I did find a solution. When I buy anything with a label on it, before I use it I peel off what label I can and then use "WD40" on it and the rest of the label just slips off.

http://www.wd40.com/
That's a good suggestion! Lighter fluid will also do the same thing.

By the way, did you all know that WD-40 stands for water displacement 40th attempt? It took 40 tries for them to perfect their formula!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know, I hate that!

Originally Posted by SophieC

By the way, did you all know that WD-40 stands for water displacement 40th attempt? It took 40 tries for them to perfect their formula!
I did not know that!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
another good example is when they put sticky things on either the lenses or "arm" of sunglasses- der!

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I use this stuff called "Goo Gone" takes off all the sticky stuff and paper too, that doesn't come off when you peel off the sticker. Great stuff!!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Paulena

I use this stuff called "Goo Gone" takes off all the sticky stuff and paper too, that doesn't come off when you peel off the sticker. Great stuff!!
That stuff is AMAZING!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Paulena

I use that stuff too. That stuff rocks!

We had some left over sticky something or other from the previous tenants of the house. That stuff got off EVERYTHING and it lasts a long time (you only need a little).

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just buy the ones without the sticker on there. The one I got had a tag that I just cut off. Smart company, lol.