Pics from Watkins Glen, NY during the NASCAR Race...

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are some pics i got from Watkins Glen, NY during the NASCAR Race. I have MANY more, if you want, pm me and i can tell you if i have some of that driver.

Tony during Driver Intro's

Jeff

The 6 in the kitty litter

Jr during driver into's

Jeff & Jr

Harvick

Jr getting pushed

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You got some good shots, especially as those cars go by so fast!

vermontcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nice photos!

Did you get any photos of Harvick and Montoya fighting or the fan who asked Kenseth for the autograph during the red flag caution?
It sure was an interesting race.

sissy's mommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
LOVE the picture of Jr!!!
You definitely got some great shots! Your so lucky that you got to go to a race! I haven't been, though, we're going to try to go to MIS (we only live about 3-4 hours away!). If I ever get there, I'll post my own pics

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great shots! I'll have to try to share some of mine since I know there are other race fans here now! Yay race week in 2 weeks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
no, i didnt get any of Harvick or Juan, wish i would of! i like Juan,and have for a long time, Harvick is just hot tempered.

I have been to this race every year for the last 10, i dont miss it. Its only $55 for general admission, and you can sit where-ever. I sit in Turn 11, next to the ESPN camera crew.

Gordon spun out in turn one, and i was MAD MAD MAD,lol.

sure you can sit with me next year, maybe we should a do a meet up for the race!

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Great photos! I sure enjoyed the race here at home, Must have been real exciting to be there in person!!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Liza24

no, i didnt get any of Harvick or Juan, wish i would of! i like Juan,and have for a long time, Harvick is just hot tempered.

I have been to this race every year for the last 10, i dont miss it. Its only $55 for general admission, and you can sit where-ever. I sit in Turn 11, next to the ESPN camera crew.

Gordon spun out in turn one, and i was MAD MAD MAD,lol.

sure you can sit with me next year, maybe we should a do a meet up for the race!
Oh, yeah...I guess the spin was heartbreaking for you, but as a Stewart fan I was pretty happy!
(just kidding, I have a lot of respect for Gordon, but I gotta cheer for my man!)

Question, how many of you are watching the "real life nascar" show they are introducing tomorrow? I think it's on Fox? Just curious.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i will be!!!!