Kitty Birthdays!!!!!!!!!!! Lol!

kitties4ever

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So Bubbles has a birthday coming up in a week and it's time for me to bake her a cake like I always do. Last year I baked it in the shape of a mouse. Lol!!! And ok, she couldn't eat it and I had to, but she gave a few "mew mews" beside it and I gave her loads of kitty treats that day and a new toy. I LOVE kitty birthdays. I also sing a little song (I know, I know...SAD! lol!!!)

It goes like this:

Happy Birthday Bubbles
You are a kitty
You are a cute fur ball
And your "meows" are "witty"!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! She loves it...I know she does! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone else have any kitty birthday celebrations or am I going to be standing alone in the loony bin this time? LOL! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kitties4ever

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
AWWWWWWWWWWWwwww! Thanks for all the birthday wishes for Bubbles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone else ever baked a cake for their fur baby?

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My guys all have spring birthdays. However Raven & Nabu's adoption anniversary is next week.
I ordered a catnip toy and will be buying FF Elegant Medleys for the day.

I've never made a cake for their birthday/adoption anniversary before. DH would think I'm completely nuts. Although, maybe I should get a chocolate cake for me and the hubby.
He always says the guys are more spoiled than he is.

moonlights mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Today is Moonlight's birthday!! We're going to bake a white cake and then do a portrait of his face (using icing) on the cake. We also bought him a ton of new presents!

kitties4ever

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Happy Adoption Day Raven and Nabu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Moonlight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need pictures of that cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! I might want to do one for one of my fur fairies too! LOL!

karl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tell Bubbles happy birthday from all of us, K4e! I love the name; how did you think of it? I am "catless" right now, but if I ever get a new one and it's a girl, I think I might name her Petal. What do you think?

Cheers, Karl.

kitties4ever

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Karl

Tell Bubbles happy birthday from all of us, K4e! I love the name; how did you think of it? I am "catless" right now, but if I ever get a new one and it's a girl, I think I might name her Petal. What do you think?

Cheers, Karl.
OOOOOOooooo! Great name, Karl! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you had another little fur baby you could name her "Flower". LOL!!!!!!!

I love naming kitties.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Birthday Raven, Nabu and Moonlight

kitties4ever

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

catgirl2548m

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Cheers, Karl.
lol, im sure petal is a great name, but i could never do it. see when i was yonger i had a friend named petal who was such a witch about speling n' grammer. she woudl always get on my case about how bad i spell and write.

i spose i was jealus of her, tho, so maybe petal's ok, lol.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Cheers, Karl.
I was thinking that I will name my next girl kitty Julie, but Petal is nice too.

catgirl2548m

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I was thinking that I will name my next girl kitty Julie, but Petal is nice too.
oooooh, i used to have a dog named Julie. but supernova chased her into the street one day and she got hit by a car.

we buried her in our backyard. i cried because i felt so strange and we found some toys that she had stashed. and then we found some more i canâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t remember now if it was 23 or 24 my poor Julie the dead dog. i miss u.

greenvillegal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

Happy Birthday Bubbles

Here is a cake that you might enjoy...
Litter Box cake

http://www.dvo.com/newsletter/monthl...ober/jest.html
OMG that is SO what my litter boxes look like when I get home sometimes! LOL. I don't know if I could eat that recipe! Haha.

My Amadeus just had a birthday... and all I did was switch his cat food. Maybe that was enough though. Sebastian's is next month. I should get them some toys. I'm such a horrible mommy.