We did it......

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all.. I just wanted to let you all know.. Last week we were looking at adopting another dog, since Polly passed away.. and we ended up finding one..

His name is Spike (Well it was Cujo,, but that's a horrible name especially for the breed), and he's a full blooded rottiweiler,, he's huge, I mean huge!!! But he's soo sweet, and gentle, and so unloved.... We got him from a kill shelter, and did a trial run this weekend.. He doesn't do well with other males,, but he's a playa dog,, him loves the ladies..
Well Sheba our girl dog,, is in LOVE>>
.. I've never seen her prance, and shake her bootie so much,, I mean she is literally putting on a show for Spike. (Thank god they can't procreate)

So we are gonna make it official.. I think Sheby is in love with Spike, and Spike is definately got the hotz for Sheba.. So lightining must strike more then once.. Thank goodness... Thought I'd let ya'll know..

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congrats to the whole family. Thanks for taking in an adult dog, not the "cute puppy". Many happy years to all of you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by psjauntie

Congrats to the whole family. Thanks for taking in an adult dog, not the "cute puppy". Many happy years to all of you.
OH my,, I don't know how people can do puppies.. They drive me nutzz.. There so needy, and barky,, and peeing and poopping everywhere.. Ugggh.. No thank you... I love the adults,, they are able to hold it, and they know to go outside,, and if they don't it only takes less then a week to get them down pat,, and they get perimeters, and what is and isn't acceptable..

I've no clue why people do puppies.. There cute,, yes,, but lord they can be so annoying..... Ugggh,, Not a puppy person.. I've fostered enough in my lifetime to not have one of my own...