Russian cat lady makes the news. (Russian)

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can't understand it of course but there are a few close ups of the cats, and I must say they look very good in health, and you get to see the lady a bit better and even she looks clean and healthy.

Take a look for yourselves.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Holy crud cookies!!!

It all looked really good till she came in with the dry food!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Holy crud cookies!!!

It all looked really good till she came in with the dry food!!!
I know, it's a pretty random way to feed them, but could you imagine trying to prepare 130 bowls of food for them.
I had seen a few posted here maybe a week or 2 ago, but this is an update from 11 Aug.
Well thats when the video was uploaded anyway.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Even so, she would still have to give them wet food, i can't imagine throwing around a whole bag for 130 cats as a meal.

Is she just getting them back to health till they get new homes? Do they stay in that one room? How is it they aren't all fighting with eachother? Are they spayed???

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel bad for those kitties. That's no way for them to live all crowded in a single room like that. Sure they have each other, but what about human one to one interaction? I doubt that they get much if any of that. And what about the litter boxes? They must stink terribly
And I doubt that they are getting adequate food with it just being tossed out like that. The more aggressive ones will get the food while the other less dominant ones won't.

She has a good heart but she has a "disease" and is a "collector." She really does need some mental help.

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks like someone took the time to translate what they were saying if you read the first three comments.

megsnippa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
corrr 130 cats !!! Its unfair on them being so cramped

but least they looked healthy

xxpunkkittenxx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i think thats crazy... but the cats look good... but you never know even the most healthy looking cats may hide problems.... they hide things like pain and illness very well...

heavenangels

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
RI the littlest stop on the map..........
I can't even imagine having all those kitties and be able to give then loving I would have to get a poster board write all there names down with the dates and times I gave each one loving .
Bless her for taking care of them. Here the animal control would be knocking down her door to take them away it's called hording . There just was a women this spring that had 50 cats and sure enough animal control was there to take them away to the shelter then they were on the local news asking the public to help by adopting ..... Well as least they look healthy in the video .