daily thread 13.8.2007!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
T0day is M0nday, leaving f0r w0rk in an h0ur, just eating breakfast and br0wsing at the c0mputer.

I have tw0 classes t0 teach t0day fun fun!

I fly 0ut t0 Melb0urne in 13 days, its s0 excting!! nearly h0me!

H0pe y0u all have a great day!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just another matic monday wooa oh ooo.
I don't have anything great going on as usual. I hope it's not hot today. Have a good day everyone.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning

Fran is the "o" broke on your key pad

My first day back at work and i really didn't want to come back

It's a warm sunny day here in the UK, and i'm going grocery shopping tonight for the first time in two weeks with not being at home much

skyefire

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone

Here starts my week, I run a in home daycare and my kids are slowly starting to show, should be a nice quiet one today, but doesnt look like it is going to be sunny today, so I might just have 4 girls (6-8) bugging me all day to watch tv...lol Good thing I have lots of crafts they can do, keep them busy

My little kitten is doing great, just turned 9.5 weeks and has decided he needs to go outside with my other 2 cats.
Only problem is for one is he WAY to young, and I had no plans on letting him be an outdoor cat. The other 2 I can't stop if I tried, so I have a feeling this could be a long fight with my little buddy.

Poor little bugger still has no name...but I kind of like Titan (he thinks he is a giant
)

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
good morning!

Nothing special today. Going to work, then getting some groceries, etc. Still, seems like an enjoyable day. I have two sweet kitties, a job that's not stressful and that pays more money than I spend. And the weather is beautiful.
What more could a girl want?

Have a nice day everyone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Morning

Fran is the "o" broke on your key pad
Yes it is!
I accidently spilled sprite 0n my lapt0p keyb0ard, bf says we will buy a new 0ne when we get t0 Germany s0 I can h0ld 0ff f0r an0ther few weeks

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bwah-ha-ha-ha...I though the whole zero as an "o" thing was a joke from the "what do you hate about the Internet" thread.

I've been to work for 12 minutes and am already wondering how soon until Friday comes.

Next week is my exciting week since I'm traveling, then 2 weeks after that we're going back up to northern Michigan for more wedding planning!!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good day all! It is an absolutely gorgeous morning if you can factor out the work and the bus ride in.

Just got a call from the babysitter. Apparently my eldest is sick with a fever. We did give him Motrin this morning before he left, so she is going to try a freezie to see if that helps.

Hope everyone has a good day.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a nasty headache last night and its still hanging on this morning. It might just be an allergy headache as pain meds don't seem to help. So I'm not working today.
Sunny and cooler today but T-storms expected late tonite.
Grizzlie is intently staring at me right now and Bakker in turn is staring at her!!
I wish they could talk and tell me what they want!!

Have a good one!!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gail - I have a sinus headache this morning also - I took a Reactine and that seems to be helping.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Yes it is!
I accidently spilled sprite 0n my lapt0p keyb0ard, bf says we will buy a new 0ne when we get t0 Germany s0 I can h0ld 0ff f0r an0ther few weeks
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Bwah-ha-ha-ha...I though the whole zero as an "o" thing was a joke from the "what do you hate about the Internet" thread.
I'm sorry to hear that! But kinda glad I know why all your posts have been so full of 00000000's! One of my friends was just telling me that her friend in college had the K key break on her computer, so she typed them all as lc. That would have driven me buggy! Hope she didn't do that for any papers......

Not too much unusual on tap for me today. Mooch is currently rubbing on my hands and arms as I type and kneading the heck out of my leg...as usual! She's also sitting on one arm and stepping on my chest as she tries to turn. I need to go get some groceries but I'm lacking cooking insparation today. Lately I've been planning a menu for us each week. Guess I just need to start browsing some recipies.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon to all! I am sitting here at work waiting on my boss to get back from his lunch so I can leave! It has been an odd day here, and right now the dogs wont be quiet and nap! Its been very very slow with only 4 day care dogs and only 8 from last night! And we have one of the danes here
but anyways hope everyone has a great day!