Hi there! Introducing Jack and Lily!!

binkymimo88

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi there, I just registered, and I love to share pics of my furbabies so here it goes.

Jack is my first cat. He's 11 months old now, but I'm going to post pictures all throughout his first year in my life.

This first pic is from when he was about 2-3 months old.

This next pic is from the same age range - he was yawning LOL

Jack tearing open his X-mas pressie.

Jack st six months

The next few pics are from last month until currently.

Now this is Lily. I've only had her since late April. She was lost from home, and we never found her owners, so she's staying with me and my mom forever and ever. she's such a sweetie!!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!! Welcome to TCS! You have some gorgeous kitties there and I adore those first two of Jack!! So precious!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

binkymimo88

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you very much!

I'm going to re-size them now, as I just read the sticky. I think I can make them a little smaller.

EDIT: Funny, I can only get the first one to resize correctly. Oh well. I hope they will not be deleted.

binkymimo88

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Welcome
I love your babies!!!
I hope to see more of them
Thank you very much. I try to take a lot of pictures, and it's so hard to get them, especially of Jack because he's craaaazy LOL

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Omg omg cuteness alert!!!! They're so beautiful!! And i love their names too, so English

binkymimo88

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Omg omg cuteness alert!!!! They're so beautiful!! And i love their names too, so English
LOL hee hee. I named Jack after Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean. ( I was a little obsessed at the time *blushes*). And my mom named Lily.

When we tried to find her owner, someone had called, and they said their cat's name was Lily, so we though that was her name, so we started calling her that before the person would come to pick her up. Turns out, the person had the wrong cat, but the name stuck anyway

Thank you everyone for the welcomes!!!