found stray kitten

lonelykitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
yesterday we took 1 of 4 stray kittens (the rest went to other neighbors). They were all hanging around outside under the car for about a week and we finally decided that they can't stay outside anymore. The shelter estimated him to be at about 8-9 weeks old.

He seems to be litterbox trained (hasn't gone on the floor from what I can tell) and has gone into the litterbox by himself and gone on a couple occasions.

We are feeding in the Innova Evo cat/kitten food we have dry and canned. He doesn't eat a lot of the kibble though but he does eat some. It looks like the kibble is too big for his mouth almost.

He was given his first kitten shot yesterday and also was wormed as well. We're not sure if we're going to keep him yet but we're definetely going to neuter him before adopting him out if we don't keep him (which I already want to keep him I just have to get my husband to agree).

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pictures - we want pictures

Maybe try some of the Royal Canin Baby Cat food - its super small bites compared to regular Kitten food

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lonelykitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here's 1 I took today (don't worry we don't let him play with the electrical cords this was just a 1 time occurance)

Trying to act big:

Just sitting around:

lonelykitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Awww he's really cute - blue and white - kinda reminds me of Mitten except that Mit was a blue mctabby
I didn't realize he was blue, I was calling him grey and white
. I think my husband will say yes to him though he's warming up to the little kitten slowly.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grey is Blue in show cat terms

Tan is Cream

Orange is Red

I show and bred cats and learned the proper color descriptions. So while most call them orange or grey, I just tend to correct to the proper color

BTW if you let your hubby name the little boy, its a better sign of him keeping it

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

BTW if you let your hubby name the little boy, its a better sign of him keeping it
Haha yup!!!! Works everytime.

He's adorable!!!

lonelykitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you! Yup he is a cutie for sure we love him! Thank you so much!