Could today be dream day.. Need some advice !

heavenangels

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
RI the littlest stop on the map..........
It seems like today could be dream day
(mine isn't funny I wish it was) I really never talk about this dream but I love it here and always get good advice so here it goes.....

It all started back around 8 years ago I would have this recurring pain dream the pain would be on the upper right side of the ribs sometimes I would wake up in pain in that same spot. This dream would come and go maybe 3 times a weeks I would try to call out for help in this dream because of the pain but there wasn't any sound coming out ( as if I had lost my voice ) in the dream I could see me opening my mouth trying to get my voice out. Then I would wake up. During all of this My sister's breast cancer came back she had been in the 4th yr of remission the dream stopped after she was diagnosed again with cancer I never put the connect to the pain dream and her cancer returning. My beautiful sister passed on 9 months later that December.

Then around a year and a half later it started again my family was worried so said I should go see the doc, tests were done came out fine but this pain dream just like I stated above was the same (I'm trying to make this as short as possible for you all). Then we received more horrible news my husband was diagnosed with cancer shock was a understatement (of cause I asked why us ,went through all the emotions ) The pain dream stopped after he was diagnosed he passed on 11 months later that April. It's wasn't untill my husband passed on that I put the connection with the pain dream and my beautiful husband who was only 42 and my beautiful sister who was 35 both to young to leave us.

I'm telling you all this because I'm having the pain dream again. I'm scared and afraid if this dream is a message for someone I need to help ,but I don't know how or who it is meant for ...could it just be a dream even though it's just like the past this dream has never changes.
If anyone has any ideas for me I would really appreciate your help.

Sorry this is so long I tried my best to stick to details.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sounds like your dream is a lucid one, by that I mean you know you are dreaming. If you can see yourself trying to call out for help in the dream, you might be able to find out more about it.

You can teach yourself to lucid dream, too, so you can go deeper into it, change it, or stop it if you want. There are lots of sites about how to do it.

You might want to have a check-up if it's been a while, just to put your mind at ease. Is there anyone else close to you who is having any kind of medical problems?

Sorry, I don't have more advice but I would definitely try to delve into the dream further. Please keep us posted.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

heavenangels

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks I appreciate what your saying I know this dream can be hard for lot of people me being one of them and I'm the one dreaming sounds crazy huh. As for someone close to me having health problems no and if so I haven't been told . Giving all the facts I believe there is a message and I need to learn how Hum lucid dream never heard of this but has my attention I will look for more info on this .

Thanks Much

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, darlin, you don't sound crazy at all. Dreams often bring us messages like this, and you are so wise to pay attention! And SW is right, you may be able to get more information by trying lucid-dreaming techniques. Here's a good website to start with:

http://www.lucidity.com/LucidDreamingFAQ2.html

Meanwhile, please make an appointment for a good thorough checkup, okay? And tell the doctor that you're particularly concerned with the possibility of cancer -- there are certain blood tests they can run that may give some indication one way or the other.

If I were you, I think I'd also try to get together with my loved ones over the next week or two... try to talk a little about how they're feeling and see if anyone else ought to be going to the doctor too.

The loss of your sister and your husband this way is something nobody should have to bear. I'm so sorry. But maybe you've learned something that you can use now to help yourself or someone else to fight this hateful disease and win this time.

I don't think you would receive the message unless there was something you could do about it.

You'll be in my thoughts tonight -- may your next dream tell you more about what you need to do.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

heavenangels

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Carol you are so thoughtful and kind I guess the first thing is to start with another doc appt, I have a very close family and I hope they aren't holding out on me I haven't told them about the dream coming back I know they will worry again but I might have no choice but to mention this to them . Thanks for the link I will differently check it out like I said to SW she had my attention when she talked about lucid dreams. I believe this is a message and if I can help someone this would be the greatest gift I could receive.

Thanks for caring and back at ya

Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

No, darlin, you don't sound crazy at all. Dreams often bring us messages like this, and you are so wise to pay attention! And SW is right, you may be able to get more information by trying lucid-dreaming techniques. Here's a good website to start with:

http://www.lucidity.com/LucidDreamingFAQ2.html

Meanwhile, please make an appointment for a good thorough checkup, okay? And tell the doctor that you're particularly concerned with the possibility of cancer -- there are certain blood tests they can run that may give some indication one way or the other.

If I were you, I think I'd also try to get together with my loved ones over the next week or two... try to talk a little about how they're feeling and see if anyone else ought to be going to the doctor too.

The loss of your sister and your husband this way is something nobody should have to bear. I'm so sorry. But maybe you've learned something that you can use now to help yourself or someone else to fight this hateful disease and win this time.

I don't think you would receive the message unless there was something you could do about it.

You'll be in my thoughts tonight -- may your next dream tell you more about what you need to do.