TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Crazy cat lady???
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Crazy cat lady???

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
I am just wondering what makes a person a "crazy cat lady?" You always see this on TV and on Simpsons as well.

How do you define crazy cat lady? Are you a crazy cat lady?
post #2 of 13
Well, I would consider someone a cRaZy CaT lAdY if they are like really obsessed with their cats (which I am) and they have a lot of cats (which I don't). That's my theory...





I just wanted to add that I think I am a crazy cat lady because I really love PHX. Anytime I'm in a store I have to go down the pet section- just to see what they have. Even if I don't need to buy anything. Plus, anytime I see a cat (stray or not) I get all goo-goo gaga over it! I just really love cats and not afraid to show people that!
post #3 of 13
Well I am a self proclaimed crazy cat lady. I love my kitty and she's spoiled rotten and I show people pics of her like most show pics of their kids. But I honestly don't know what makes a crazy cat lady I think non cat people came up with that.
post #4 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchcaddy View Post
I am just wondering what makes a person a "crazy cat lady?" You always see this on TV and on Simpsons as well.

How do you define crazy cat lady? Are you a crazy cat lady?
Well..if dancing with cats at petsmart adoption events is considered "crazy"..then I guess I am a crazy cat lady.

Katie
post #5 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNR1 View Post
Well..if dancing with cats at petsmart adoption events is considered "crazy"..then I guess I am a crazy cat lady.

Katie


I would call you CRAZY CAT LADY for sure!!!!!
post #6 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom View Post
But I honestly don't know what makes a crazy cat lady I think non cat people came up with that.
I think we are just all crazy because we don't know we are crazy.
post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchcaddy View Post


I would call you CRAZY CAT LADY for sure!!!!!
Why...thank you. Of course, I prefer to call myself "Dances with Cats".

Katie
post #8 of 13
I sometimes refer to myself as "The Cat Whisperer". LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does that make me a crazy cat lady? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #9 of 13
post #10 of 13
I'm called both the crazy cat lady and the cat listener by friends and family members. Sure, cats (and dogs) take up a huge part of my life and yes, I am owned by a lot of them.

I don't know exactly what a crazy cat lady is, but I probably qualify for the title!
post #11 of 13
The Simpsons cat lady OMG she is sooo funny.

Heres a clip from the movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uI_R...elated&search=
This is definitely a crazy cat lady.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDrts...elated&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzG09...elated&search=

Now if any of these relate to you, or you can relate to them, then yes your a crazy cat lady.
post #12 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIEGO View Post
The Simpsons cat lady OMG she is sooo funny.

Heres a clip from the movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uI_R...elated&search=
This is definitely a crazy cat lady.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDrts...elated&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzG09...elated&search=

Now if any of these relate to you, or you can relate to them, then yes your a crazy cat lady.
Hey, that is how I wash my cats!!!!
post #13 of 13
I definetely value cats over humans humans are annoying, messy creatures, and they ask for too much. My Charlie is perfect, even when he throws up, or scratches the furniture or leaves me a big steaming smelly gift in his tray, i just think he's the tops!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Crazy cat lady???