refferring my bro??

moonlights mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey,

My older brother also wants to go on this site. We're on different computers but share the same internet hookup. I want to refer him. Would this be allowed?

And also, why can't I send PMs?

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by moonlights mom

Hey,

My older brother also wants to go on this site. We're on different computers but share the same internet hookup. I want to refer him. Would this be allowed?

And also, why can't I send PMs?
If you guys have the same internet hookup you guys probably have the same IP address. In that case, I would PM Anne or a mod and ask them if it would be ok. But, I'm sure they will see this thread and will get back to you!

And I don't think you can send or receive PM's until your 18.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
when he registers all he needs to do is put your user name as the referer - thats all that needs to happen really - I am sure it doesnt matter that you are in the same house, we already have some partners that are members

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

when he registers all he needs to do is put your user name as the referer - thats all that needs to happen really - I am sure it doesnt matter that you are in the same house, we already have some partners that are members
For some reason I thought that 2 members on here can't have the same IP address, to keep people from registering multiple times. I may be wrong though.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
You can try emailing one of the mods - see this link. I'm sure someone will come along also.