Anyone wanna try to interperet this one?

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, so, as some of you know, I have quit smoking.
Well, along with now having a great sense of smell and taste, I'm also having (suffering?) from some pretty vivid dreams.

Last week I had a particularly strange one and though I can't really remember it, one unusually odd part has been stuck in my mind.

At one point in this dream, I was planting flowers in a little yard that I made for a talking duck (please don't laugh), but then I sliced into my elbows and made little pockets (about 5 each arm) and planted flower seeds in them.

A serious wth??? moment when I woke up.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Easy: you're supposed to get AFLAC so when you have a freak gardening accident, you'll be covered.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Perhaps you need more greens and vitamins in your diet?

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So I may be completely off on this but heres what I think.

The talking duck would symbolize you conection with animals. Maybe you feel more in touch with them than with humans. Did you have a toy duck as a child that you would talk to? The duck may also be your animal guide through this world.

Slicing into your arm would symbolize a draining of the past, some kind of heartach or loss. You are cleaseing yourself in a way.

Planting the seeds in your arm would symbolize a new growth that is happening in you. It seems like you are about to make some major changes in your life. Planting flowers or seeds in a dream often symbolizes new life and cange of sorts.

All three of these things would work in conjuction with one anouther to help you through a point in your life that you are stuggleing with. I don't know what that could be, you may not know either. If I had to guess your life is about to change, and for the better.

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KarmasMom

So I may be completely off on this but heres what I think.

The talking duck would symbolize you conection with animals. Maybe you feel more in touch with them than with humans. Did you have a toy duck as a child that you would talk to? The duck may also be your animal guide through this world.

Slicing into your arm would symbolize a draining of the past, some kind of heartach or loss. You are cleaseing yourself in a way.

Planting the seeds in your arm would symbolize a new growth that is happening in you. It seems like you are about to make some major changes in your life. Planting flowers or seeds in a dream often symbolizes new life and cange of sorts.

All three of these things would work in conjuction with one anouther to help you through a point in your life that you are stuggleing with. I don't know what that could be, you may not know either. If I had to guess your life is about to change, and for the better.
girl.....you are good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she is probably struggling with the quitting smoking thing!!! I believe you hit the nail on the head!!! Do you have a hotline we need to know about
just kidding but it could happen!!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
KarmasMom;1925798 said:
quote]

I started to post that you were pregnant and would have quintuplets!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Easy: you're supposed to get AFLAC so when you have a freak gardening accident, you'll be covered.
this is one of those rare times, i have to agree with carol here

or it could mean you want duck and veggies for dinner?

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carwashcats

girl.....you are good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she is probably struggling with the quitting smoking thing!!! I believe you hit the nail on the head!!! Do you have a hotline we need to know about
just kidding but it could happen!!
Nope, no hotline, I just have an uncany talent when it comes to interpreting dreams. I am open to helping anyone out. Just drop me a line or post it an I will see what I can do.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL AFLAC!

I'm ashamed to say it, but no, never had a toy or a pet duck, but as a small child I killed my cousin's pet duck

And no, I'm not pregnant

I don't like duck meat, too greasy.

Awesome interpretation about the struggling thing, yes, I'm fighting hard with quitting, but I'm winning darn it!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Despite the fact that others will think you are weird, because you are quitting you will bring greatness and new life to others.

The fact the the seeds were planted in your arms, you will be able to reach with love to others you have not reached before.

(this is DH's interpretation of your dream - he's kinda good at this, he's done some for my weird/strange dreams)