I like most of them, esp. #6, the red, etc, set (the wall color in the background is the same exact shade that I just painted my bathroom!). I have a lovely Martha Stewart orangey paisley set in my master bedroom; so I'm drawn to those colors right now. I, too, have tan walls, with a lot of glossy white doors and trim.
I hesitate to to recommend anything, as I don't know what style your furniture is, nor do I know you, so it's hard for me to advise. All can do though, is suggest a few questions to ask yourself:
1. Style of furniture and accessories you already have in that room; unless you're planning to change those well?
2. What sort of look were you going for? Lush and regal, or more modern (#6)? What style really makes you happy? It seems that lush and regal is the style you're aiming for, as most of the choices are that style.
3. What style does your intended like? If you like one style a lot, and he hates it, that's a decorating recipe for disaster, especially in a shared bedroom!
4. You mentioned pets: as much as I like silk, I can't have anything satiny/shiny/delicate, due to the cats. All of your choices seem satiny,so this may be a concern.
5. Can these items be laundered? Especially important if pets sleep on your bed, or go into that room.
Sorry I wasn't more of a help!