Here are my Girls they want to meet you all...

heavenangels

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
RI the littlest stop on the map..........
Hi Guys I have been here for awhile now and I haven't shown you Pictures of my girl.........BAD MOMMY.......So I decide to take some to send.
I would like you all to meet my girls Scrappy-doo & Kita,
We have a new addition to our family we are all excited so I decided to wait so I could send you pictures of my now 3 girls the little one's name is BABE ( for now ..LOL ) she is 8 wks old and she wants to meet you all to

I hope the pictures come out......

Hi I'm Scrappy-doo

Hi I'm Kita

Hi I'm the Baby

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhh...the are just gorgeous!!
You do know the name "Babe" is going to stick, right? Our Little One's official name is Shadow, but she was always the "little one" out of our 3 original so that is all she answers to now!

Babe is just precious. And, btw...how do you manage to have those gorgeous indoor plants with 3 cats??? If they were in my house they would be torn to shreads! What's the secret?

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, love your babies. They're such cutie pies!

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your babies are beautiful.
Elliott says he'd love to meet Scrappy-doo since he's pure white also he thinks they'd make a purrfect pair

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

heavenangels

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My guilt is lessoning
I'm not such a bad mommy now that I posted these pic's...LOL

Kita was the baby till now (but will always be my baby) so it's been a little tough for her to get adjusted as of today she is a lot better even smelling Babe's tail I think within a week or so she will be fine (I hope
) Yes kita has those soulful eyes I wonder about her human like .

Calico I was saying the same thing to dh he named her that he said I'm babygirl (believe me thats what he calls me if we are at a store he will call me that and people will remark that's cute or they thought I was little
....the other two have nicknames and are never called by birth names.

The 2 older girls know better not to touch the plants but as for Babe already trying telling her
Thanks love the plants to.

Graciecat tell Elliott Scrappy-doo would be flattered to meet him
she is so good already has kissed the Babe 3 times right on the lips it's the cutest thing ever I remember when Kita was little Scrappy-doo did the same thing to her. I worry about my scraps she is 16 yrs old so well behavied. Thanks everyone we think they are beautiful too!

The girls say thanks love the messages and sending
's to you all.

heavenangels

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Scrappy-doo is changing putting on her going out date collar she is a girly girl getting herself more beautiful if that is possible ok taking a bath
she wants to look her best for Elliott and is so excited

a younger feline

Originally Posted by Graciecat

I'll let Elliott know.
He'll be thrilled...he's only 2 ...a much older woman how scandalous

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by heavenangels

Scrappy-doo is changing putting on her going out date collar she is a girly girl getting herself more beautiful if that is possible ok taking a bath
she wants to look her best for Elliott and is so excited

a younger feline
I just trimmed Elliott's claws and brushed him last night, so he's all prettied up too!

heavenangels

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh he is going to look so handsome for his date We told our babygirl we would love to meet Elliott before he takes her on there date Scrappy-doo says OH MOM

We would really love to see his picture all kidding aside can you send one.

I just trimmed Elliott's claws and brushed him last night, so he's all prettied up too!

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a terrible Mommy.
I have a couple of discs with pictures of Gracie, Lizzie and Annabelle on them.
We moved to this new house a year ago the end of May and I have only been able to find one of the discs and of course those pictures are HORRIBLE!
I can't figure out what happend to the other discs...we're missing boxes of books too.
We called the people who now live in our old house, they say there's nothing there and we've called the moving company to make sure nothing was left on the truck, but they say no.
Something tells me someone is not telling the truth, because there aren't any unpacked boxes here.

As for Elliott, we brought him indoors in November and I haven't taken any pictures of him yet.
I really have to get busy and take some pictures of my furkids and post them.

heavenangels

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know about being a terrible mommy
I just posted pic's of my girls as you can see

We had a problem also with a moving company we hired about 5 yrs ago we had bought another home and I know we didn't leave anything in the home we sold we did a double check the following day at the house nothing was left so I know it was the guys from that company to be honest when they arrive to move us I was a little uncomfortable that old saying ( don't judge a book by it's cover ) bull to that...
never did find that box to this day. Ok now that I went down memory land back to Elliott
I'll just wait till you can take some more pictures just let me know when you do I can't wait to see him

I'm a terrible Mommy.
I have a couple of discs with pictures of Gracie, Lizzie and Annabelle on them.
We moved to this new house a year ago the end of May and I have only been able to find one of the discs and of course those pictures are HORRIBLE!
I can't figure out what happend to the other discs...we're missing boxes of books too.
We called the people who now live in our old house, they say there's nothing there and we've called the moving company to make sure nothing was left on the truck, but they say no.
Something tells me someone is not telling the truth, because there aren't any unpacked boxes here.

As for Elliott, we brought him indoors in November and I haven't taken any pictures of him yet.
I really have to get busy and take some pictures of my furkids and post them.