Shareing some Pics

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok so its been a while since i Have posted in here. and it doesnt help that my camera is broken soI dont have any pics of Caesar to update with..But

I do have some of some other lovelys..

First off, our PKD Spay who will be coming to live with us. Ms Cleopatra:

an updated shot of our big boy who will be a lovely adition, Marcus Antonius aka Antony

This is a new girl, her name is presently Goldie, but we are gonna change it..cause...we dont like it..lol

and Kaitlyn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks
we adore cleo. Its sad she ended up being PKD postive but it as decided all around she would still come home with us and just be spayed. we found a wonderfull vet who will work with the PKD so we can keep it managed from the time she gets here.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are all lovely
How much longer until Antony comes home?

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by missymotus

They are all lovely
How much longer until Antony comes home?
I will be picking him up the first part of Oct, he will be *more* than old enough to come home. But thats the first chance i have off work to go and pick them up. And, I am going to have the two girls bred while they are staying with my friend.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

The silvers really cute - looks like chinchilla silver rather then a shaded; or will she get darker?
she was a bit darker in the photos with her hair. I agree with the Chinilla thing too..I will judge better when she gets home with us, and see about changeing that if it needs to be.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kitytize

I really like Goldie
Shes a sweety she has a real nice Pedigree too. And, she has her new name, She has been dubbed Artemis.

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Goldie is gorgeous, I love her face. I confess I'm one of those who doesn't particularely like the more extreme persian faces. I love the bridge of the nose in cats, the fur there, the colour how it contrasts with their noses and eyes etc and the texture when stroke a kitty's nose from the nose leather up the bridge and forehead which you miss out on if it's all pushed in. Yeah I know I overthink things, heh..

Anyway Goldie looks like such a doll though, Kaitlyn looks really sweet too.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the silvers and goldens tend to be not quite as extreme as the other persian colors. I know the silvers aren't

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will confess i prefer the doll face as well. i think some of todays show persians are FAR to extreme, and not just show ones. When a persian needs surgey to breath properly theres a problem.

one reason i was attracked to these girls of course. Cant wait to bring everyone home..i am dancing around, lol

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think Goldie and Kaitlyn are adorable. I have a preference for the doll faced Persians as well.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love Kaitlyn. She is stunning. Goldie is also a pretty little thing. However Ms Cleopatra has tocuhed my heart because she is living with PKD. It's very wonderful of you to adopt this precious special needs kitty.

I can't wait to see what kind of babies little Kaitlyn will give you. I just love her beautiful little face.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are excited too
Although Katlin has been renamed, Selene and Goldie is Artemis now

We have picked a male for Selene, and we will justr be waiting on the PKD results, although we are sure the male is negative he is going to be tested before he breeds anyone so fingers crossed

sweet sweet babies these girls are.

Cleo is going to have alot of special things, and her very own special vet for her needs.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm assuming you will breed silver to silver or a golden or a smoke. Any other colors will result in poor quality color kittens. Most silver ASH breeders will only breed to another silver for clearer contrast.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks everyone. I am gonna see if my friend who is currently holding them will send me some more pics tonight. I got a couple more of Antony when i get home I will post.