MOKAN Cat Club Show in KC this weekend

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For anyone in the Kansas City area, the MOKAN Cat Club Show will be at the Overland Park Convention Center on Saturday and Sunday.

I will be working the No More Homeless Pets booth on Sunday morning. If you are up there at that time, stop by and say hello!!

I've donated one of my tents for them to raffle off during the show and also donated some of my cat toys for them to sell. They are raising money to open up a low cost spay/neuter clinic in the area. A very worthy cause IMO.

Here's the link for information about the show.

http://www.dreameware.com/MoKan-Aug07/index.html

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PLEASE check the catalog and see if any of the DotDotDot Oci's are there. Nancy may have Yanni in the show (that's Charlie's nephew) and it would be a fairly close show for them.

More then likely they WILL be there. If you can, try to get a picture of him too and post it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

PLEASE check the catalog and see if any of the DotDotDot Oci's are there. Nancy may have Yanni in the show (that's Charlie's nephew) and it would be a fairly close show for them.

More then likely they WILL be there. If you can, try to get a picture of him too and post it.

I will bring my camera with me then!!

I feel really dumb asking this - is Nancy from this site?

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Was just checking out the cat count at Mo Kan (this is one heck of a big show in the region - you guys should do well in your booth

Unofficial show counts:

100 Kittens total
98 Championship adult total
75 Premiership (altered adults) total

I'm pretty sure Yanni will be there - he's a grand now and its a good show for points

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Any show that actually makes it to the convention center is usually pretty big. The president of NMHP said that they had a lot of traffic last year. I've worked other cat shows in the area and they are a bit slow. Normally I'm vending. This time I get to preach spay/neuter to not only cat lovers, but to breeders!
It's going to be a bit strange.....

I will look for Yanni!!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a brilliant line up of Judges...I'm envious! And that's a great show count too!