The spaghetti disaster

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've actually gotten pretty good at keeping the cats out of my food and off the table while I'm eating, but I seem to have forgotten a very important avenue of feline exploration. The remaining food that I've not dished up yet, such as, leaving a bowl of spaghetti noodles in the sink

I went back to the kitchen to clean up, and sure enough, someone had been in the spaghetti noodles;

There were noodles on the window;

There were even noodles on the cabinets;

Now something like this happened before, a year or so ago; and in that case, Hobo Skimbleshanks was caught red handed, at the sink. But this time, there was no obvious culprit!

I can't for the life of me imagine who would have done such a thing

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At least you know the spaghetti was cooked properly. See how it sticks when you throw it?

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG - the pic of the spaghetti stuck to the window caused me to actually GUFFAW in the office!

Mike - I think Freeway has started to overshadow all your other kitties - you may want to rehome him with me so they don't get jealous and mutiny.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Did he ever find that piece on top of his head???
No. When he finally got done with his wash and nodded off to sleep, I took the noodle off his head and put it in the trash for him

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh good grief, both of mine will try to steal pasta from my plate if given half a chance, the images of spaghetti flung on the window and cabinet doors are great but the one where the culprit hasn't destroyed all the evidence is absolutely priceless

I think my boys would have broken the bowl as well just to add insult to injury

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Did he ever find that piece on top of his head???
I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out! Funny little guy

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
lol, I didn't even notice it either, and I was LOOKING for a noodle that would give a reason why you pointed him out in your original post. Show's what good eyesight I have, eh? lol