Wellness' NEW pouches!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was PM'ed by a member here offering me a few samples. I do not want to post the username as I do not know for sure that the member would want me to!
But, perhaps if you e-mailed Wellness, they might send out a few samples for you to try?

I am calling the nearest pet store to see if they carry them or not! If they don't, I'm going to ask them to order some for me as I'm making the hour one way trip to them!!

followedbydolls

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
wow, those would be wonderful!

wonder if they'll be available in this country? quite a few retailers carry wellness products so i would think they would bring in this option too.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For the Nutro pouch addicts, I really think they'll like the Wellness pouches!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

Cool! I just emailed them and asked for a sample.
So did I.

Riley won't eat the regular wellness canned, but maybe he will like the pouches!

Any of you with finicky cats who eat Merrick have luck with any other wet brands?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ckatz

Thanks I'll try that. Poor Viola won't eat any wet food since I had to take away her Nutro pouches. She's getting mighty chubby on her dry food.
I hope these pouches work for you! I was thrilled when I opened the first one & they looked so much like Nutro pouches to me!
I mean, I don't think Twitch knew the difference between the Wellness pouch & the Nutro pouches!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by littleraven7726

I just got an email...The pouches are not available for samples.
Originally Posted by ckatz

Does anyone know if they are in the stores yet? I go get some today if they are.
I shall send a PM to the member who informed me of the pouches to see if they know!

G

ghostuser

Wow, Wellness has pouches now? I'll have to ask at the store I get my pet food at if she'll order me some. I don't know if Chase will eat it.. he usually just licked up the gravy on the Nutro pouches, but it's worth a try. I swear he gets pickier every day.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by littleraven7726

I just got an email...The pouches are not available for samples.
That's what I got back too.

Originally Posted by white cat lover

I shall send a PM to the member who informed me of the pouches to see if they know!
Thanks!

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm going to go looking for them today. this is great. stoli LOVED nutro and he will ONLY eat cuts and gravy style - so it would be great to get him off FF......

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I clicked on the link and the website has a store locator in the upper right hand corner. The pet store where I buy their dry food is supposed to have them and I have to go buy dry food when I get paid next week. I'll have to buy one of each flavor and see if my two that are so finicky about wet food will eat it.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for letting us know about this....
Our poor pouch food addicts have had to do without their favorite food for way to long.

I am going to call Wellness on Monday & ask where their pouches are manufactured...
Also I would like to know if any of the ingredients are from China.
I will report back here when I find out.

I clicked on the locate store link...
a store nearby is supposed to carry the pouches.
Dexter & Sadie have very sensitive tummies so any transition to a new food is difficult.
We will definitely give them a try if we can find them.

Good luck all of you Mommies with pouch food addict kitties.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't get Luna to eat anything but Pro Plan wet food, only the salmon and rice kind though nothing else. She's apparently picky. She sure wasn't before when she was outside poor thing, but I guess if it's what she likes, who am I to tamper with it? I split two cans of it between everyone except Isis, she eats NOTHING but dry food. I finally got her to eat Purina Naturals, but that is very rare so we have both Pro Plan Salmon and Rice dry and Purina Naturals for them to eat all day.
Ah the joys of owning 5 cats that are picky in their own ways...
Gotta love'em!