Good to know

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, my husband has always said (usually when I swoon over his mom's barn kittens) that we aren't getting another kitten until Frankie crosses the bridge. Of course, this could be years as she's only 9 and in very good health. Anyway, last night we were coming home and we saw the cutest tuxedo kitten in our complex. It looked like he might have been following a little girl but it was hard to tell. We both looked at the kitten and at each other then back at the kitten. The girl saw us and picked the kitten up. I don't know if he was hers or just a stray kitten but we went inside and I didn't see him again. Now, the good part is that my husband said, as soon as we were inside, that if we ever found a stray kitten we would have NO CHOICE but to adopt it!
I was very happy to hear that.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That's exactly what my husband said when we had Emily and Chessy (that two was enough)! Then Mia came along as a stray, and well, we had no choice!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm...I would go to the next pet adoption adopt one and stick it outside for him to find.

Maybe stick a note on the cat that says "My owner abandoned me. Please take me in"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Hmm...I would go to the next pet adoption adopt one and stick it outside for him to find.

Maybe stick a note on the cat that says "My owner abandoned me. Please take me in"
Hmm... not a bad idea though I think he'd figure it out. Though, that doesn't stop me from hoping we see that little tuxie outside again... alone.

my cat mellow

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am from England but currently live in Yorktown V
men they are so funny,

Mine said if he ever heard me refer to Mellow as my baby, he would say I am crazy, but the other day he said to me, Mellow likes you best cos your his mummy, I lol'd at him and said so if I am the cats mummy does that make him my baby?

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by My cat Mellow

men they are so funny,

Mine said if he ever heard me refer to Mellow as my baby, he would say I am crazy, but the other day he said to me, Mellow likes you best cos your his mummy, I lol'd at him and said so if I am the cats mummy does that make him my baby?
Aww... don't let him fool you. He thinks of himself as Mellow's daddy!

Last night My hubby told me that Frankie liked him better. He's just as soft on them as I am... if not more because he hates being the "bad guy".

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SOFTTTIEE.. lol...

We've had a tuxedo cat hanging around our house too.. But it's been really hot, and i think it disappeared.. My husband wouldn't let me take it in,, but I was bad,, and snuck the cat food outside, & water..

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My SO rescued Fluffy, and she is HIS baby. She is a jealous little thing, and barely tolerates me unless food is involved. Several times when I have been giving my SO a massage, she has slapped my hands away and started kneading where I had been massaging. She will sit under the face cradle on the massage table and lick his face and pet his head with hr paws. So cute! She sits on top of the fridge and smacks me on the head when I come by.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelkitty

SOFTTTIEE.. lol...

We've had a tuxedo cat hanging around our house too.. But it's been really hot, and i think it disappeared.. My husband wouldn't let me take it in,, but I was bad,, and snuck the cat food outside, & water..
Aww... I'd have done the same thing... but now I know I won't have too.

Originally Posted by krazy kat2

My SO rescued Fluffy, and she is HIS baby. She is a jealous little thing, and barely tolerates me unless food is involved. Several times when I have been giving my SO a massage, she has slapped my hands away and started kneading where I had been massaging. She will sit under the face cradle on the massage table and lick his face and pet his head with hr paws. So cute! She sits on top of the fridge and smacks me on the head when I come by.
Wickett is like that with me only not quite as bad. He does like my husband but he prefers me and if my husband and I are touching each other (doesn't matter who's toughing whom) Wickett will stare and cry this pitiful cry.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

OMG, toooooo funny, and wouldn't you just like to bop them on the head but you're so busy laughing that you can't be upset.