Grand Opening!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Of the death trap they call Wal Mart & I went!

I hit there about 10PM tonight....its the 2nd day they're open. I bought like $100 worth of pet supplies. A doggie duck toy that makes an obscene noise, an edible hut for my Gerbil, kitty litter, farm kitty food, toys, $25 worth of chocolate
, & freezies(essentially Kool Aid in a tube you freeze).

Totally worth it, but I'm broke now!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
HUMM well I understand all but the Kool aid

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Of the death trap they call Wal Mart & I went!

I hit there about 10PM tonight....its the 2nd day they're open. I bought like $100 worth of pet supplies. A doggie duck toy that makes an obscene noise, an edible hut for my Gerbil, kitty litter, farm kitty food, toys, $25 worth of chocolate
, & freezies(essentially Kool Aid in a tube you freeze).

Totally worth it, but I'm broke now!
Lol3: I've fallin into that trap MANY times!

Originally Posted by sharky

HUMM well I understand all but the Kool aid
I understand the Kool-Aid
It's hotter then you know what outside, I have 2 boxes in my freezer right now

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh ooh, i know how you can catch up on the money you spent!! let me borrow Twitch to keep Chuckie company for a few weeks

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Wally World! I don't know what DH and I would do without Wally World! I think even if I didn't do the majority of my grocery shopping there I'd be there once a week.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's been like 30 minutes or less & the duck is down one wing already thanks to the dogs!

And you can never have Twitch Emma! I'd gladly lend you Ophelia, though! Chuckie's a boy, she wouldnt kill him!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise

It's been like 30 minutes or less & the duck is down one wing already thanks to the dogs!

And you can never have Twitch Emma! I'd gladly lend you Ophelia, though! Chuckie's a boy, she wouldnt kill him!
Lol ok. It's just that there was something about those big blue pools for eyes, and that toothless smile

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww....somebody else loves my toofless teachie!

mark kumpf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wally World. Where paychecks go to die....

Don't feel bad. That place should have its own "anonymous" group.

"Hi, my name's Mark and I'm addicted to WallyWorld shopping..."

"Hello Mark!"

Ok, now that we have the introductions out of the way anyone want to share there best Wally World shopping story? Here's mine.

Enter Wally World at 3am. I know, its late but in a previous life, I would get off work at 2am and go shopping. Us bachelors shop whenever. Truth be told, after midnight the patrons of said store get a little strange. Soooo.... I am walking through the non-foods type area (sporting goods, toys, auto-stuff, paint etc.) when I hear this loud giggleing and a "Don't, someone will catch us!" comment from the aisle next to me. My law enforcement notion kicks in and I expect to walk around the corner and see teen shoplifting in progress. Wrong.

Birds & Bees advanced public display of procreation in progress.

I calmly push my cart down the aisle past the two deer-in-the-headlights teenagers and as I pass I calmly say, "Don't forget that the family planning supplies are on aisle 14 near the pharmacy".....

I didn't look back. And finished my shopping.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise

Awww....somebody else loves my toofless teachie!
How could i not? Those pictures of her are so gorgeous, i think i have a love for kitties who are different.

But i think it's safe to say everyones kitties on TCS are beautiful!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG MARK! They were doing that in public?!?! Brings Wal Mart stores to a new level of gross....

I was actually suprised at how clean the store was! All it takes is a brand new store to be clean!

I was peeved that they had live fish, I thought they were not going to.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mark Kumpf

"Hello Mark!"

Ok, now that we have the introductions out of the way anyone want to share there best Wally World shopping story? Here's mine.

Enter Wally World at 3am. I know, its late but in a previous life, I would get off work at 2am and go shopping. Us bachelors shop whenever. Truth be told, after midnight the patrons of said store get a little strange. Soooo.... I am walking through the non-foods type area (sporting goods, toys, auto-stuff, paint etc.) when I hear this loud giggleing and a "Don't, someone will catch us!" comment from the aisle next to me. My law enforcement notion kicks in and I expect to walk around the corner and see teen shoplifting in progress. Wrong.

I calmly push my cart down the aisle past the two deer-in-the-headlights teenagers and as I pass I calmly say, "Don't forget that the family planning supplies are on aisle 14 near the pharmacy".....

OMG!! Clean up in aisle 2!!!!!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

"Hello Mark!"

Originally Posted by Dragoriana

OMG!! Clean up in aisle 2!!!!!

mark kumpf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Ohhh Mark .... Sign me up
Registration check box (please complete the following)

I wish to register for:

WalMart Shop-a-holics Anonymous ( )
Meets bi-weekly in conjunction with scheduled paydays.

Aisle of Love Dating Service ( )
Requires open mind, loose fitting clothing and a willingness to be semi-clothed in the non-foods section

Snappy Comment Club ( )
For everyone who has ever wanted to say something snappy but needed a little help in figuring out what to say.

Late Night Shoppers Support Group ( )
Membership meets between 1am and 5am on aisle seven.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Registration check box (please complete the following)

I wish to register for:

WalMart Shop-a-holics Anonymous ( )
Meets bi-weekly in conjunction with scheduled paydays.

Aisle of Love Dating Service ( )
Requires open mind, loose fitting clothing and a willingness to be semi-clothed in the non-foods section

Snappy Comment Club ( )
For everyone who has ever wanted to say something snappy but needed a little help in figuring out what to say.

Late Night Shoppers Support Group ( )
Membership meets between 1am and 5am on aisle seven.
stop, tummy hurts from laughing!

You handled the romance encounter very well. I would have laughed at them. What exactly does a couple have to be thinking to do that at WallyWorld of all places? Yeck!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

You handled the romance encounter very well. I would have laughed at them. What exactly does a couple have to be thinking to do that at WallyWorld of all places? Yeck!
Not to mention most are so gross....ew....ew...ew....ew!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

"Hello Mark!"

OMG,, I so need to be part of this Anoymous Group.. Hello my name is Heather, and I'm addiced to Wally World.. I have no money because of that store.. LOL

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to be addicted to Wally-world, but I went through the 12 step program and was able to break that addiction.

1) Read Mark's story and that should slow down the trips to...
2) Go in the middle of the day on a weekend, when it is most crowded with all of the local's..who will run you down with their carts if you don't move fast enough down the isles...
and the list goes on.

On a serious note though, I did used to frequent it ALL of the time, and would justify buying something because it was "cheaper" than most places, but I had to really cut back when my kids turned teens and are both driving..gas for them is expensive enough...it curbs my desire..

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am no longer a Wal-Mart addict.... I'm now a Target addict!! although Target isn't open late,but then I'm usually in bed that late

Excellent snappy comeback Mark!!