Makes me SO mad!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
http://richmond.craigslist.org/pet/392829462.html

On craigslist

Moving cannot take cat. She is a good cat. 13 years young. White and grey in color. Totally inside. Does not know she is a cat. Please take her and give her a good home.. Might have a bladder infection. Needs to be pick up by Fri. Aug 10.
They've had this cat 13 years and can't take it? Not to mention they THINK it is sick and haven't taken it to the vet? :censor::censor::censor: is WRONG with these people!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't look at the pet section on Craigslist anymore, it makes me too sad.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know why I do. I have no way to help any of them and it just makes me sad and angry.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I don't know why I do. I have no way to help any of them and it just makes me sad and angry.
Try to go to Fur Pictures instead when you get the urge to go to Craigslist.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is one thing we could never do is move without our cats. Our cats are part of the family. They automatically would come with us anywhere we would move. Its not even an option to be without our cats - we love them so much! Its so sad seeing people who just give away their cats when they move. We would turn down any job if it meant we had to move & give up our cats. No way, no how! Just couldn't do it...People would take their kids along when they move - so why not their cats?

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Their 'deadline' is tomorrow. I wish it was in Columbus, I would go pick her up and take her to the vet myself, and then properly adopt her out else take her to the no-kill no-cage.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just wonder what the circumstances are for them moving without their cats. That just seems odd, I wonder if there isnt a story not being told.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think what they mean is this:

Originally Posted by My translation

Our senior cat has started peeing all over the house and while we loved her when she was healthy, we never bothered to put any savings aside for if she needed the vet. So in order to make it someone else's problem, we'll say the reason is that we're moving, because no-one's going to take an old cat that urinates on the carpets.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately I think you are right

I wish I could help, but the rescue I volunteer with has said absolutely no more cats for the time being. We are overflowing and don't have enough homes to go around for the ones we already have.

ilovemykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
that b**t**d.
if you can't take the cat with you, then don't freaking go.
or go somewhere else. and if ya'lls translation is right, he's still a b**t**d. i apologize if the language offends you.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS!! What the heck is wrong with people these days!! Jimminy Christmas.. Burns my buttons.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On that same topic there is a listing, where the guy has a 4 year old Declawed cat, he is getting rid of because he is going on a extended vacation...

WT Heck,, I mean,, board the poor animal.. People are morons!!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Omg there's a beagle who pads are injured and the advertiser says they can only think of one thing that could do that, dragging the dog behind a truck.

I've never looked at craiglist before, it's so sad

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ILoveMyKitty

that b**t**d.
if you can't take the cat with you, then don't freaking go.
or go somewhere else. and if ya'lls translation is right, he's still a b**t**d. i apologize if the language offends you.
Don't apologize -- that's a kind word for this person.