At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
How many credit cards do you have?

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
only 1 ...and it`s 1 too many for my liking!(We had to use it last winter when our furnace went out...then the dryer needed repair, then the washer,then the oven.....and then our sweeper died! Gesh!) I hate oweing $
Linda

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 2. I have one for the place I work because it automatically has my employee discount on it, and I have a mastercard too.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now I only have 2. I only use one and the other one is a back-up for emergencies (I don't carry it with me).

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
2 and that's all I'll ever have again, i ran into big trouble a couple years ago with credit cards

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use to have 5 but learned my lesson very quickly on how many is to many.

I now have only 1 which I use for emergencies or for on-line shopping were you can only use a credit card.

I would prefer not to have any but we have developed very much into a credit card society and there are tons of things you can't do if you don't have one.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
5 - but we've paid off 2 and will be cutting them up. The gas cc we will keep and plan on paying off the other 2 as quick as we can. We don't want any credit card debt!

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
None, DH does not believe in them, if you can't pay cash, you don't get it. I keep trying to tell him we should have one for emergency. That is what savings is for is his response. Only thing we owe on is our house, it is actually kind of nice.

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 0!! I have been credit card free for 8 months! And I plan to stay that way.

rone

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
3 sort of...I charge every thing on one card & pay off the balance every month. Another card is for emergency (knock on wood we haven't had the chance to use it). The last one is our ATM card but can use it like VISA. I only use this card if the vendor doesn't accept my first card.