Daily Thread Thursday August 9th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning cat peeps!

Its my early day today at work, so I arrive an hour early and get to leave at 2:30 instead of 5
I love love love my early day. Nothing like leaving all those suckers stuck in the office

Trout is on me right now purring away..my favorite way to start the day

I hope you all have a great one!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DIEGO

Evening all. Another melting day today. When will summer be over???
never, i hear they are requesting the output on the sun to be turned up again

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all

Long day ahead... get to finish painting (yay!) and then clean the house (boo
)

But all is good with the world because I have a Sammy on my lap

Hope everyone has a good day!

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning/Evening All!!

Another hot
and humid day here, yesterday it was 103 degrees w/heat index of 112. It was just miserable.

No real plans today, just staying indoors and trying to keep as cool as possible!!

Hope everyone has a great day/evening!!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Little cooler here today, which is heaven.

Heading off to work shortly, not a lot of energy to spare today, the crown I had done at the dentist office yesterday is pretty sore right now and I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night...Should only take a couple of days to heal though.

Kitties are birdwatching this morning, they are watching a couple of blue jays bicker. Blue Jays have got to be one of the noisiest birds there are.

Everyone have a good one.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's hot, humid and raining here... and I have no AC in my car which means I either bake in my car or get wet! LOL

Super busy here... work, school (last class before finals), Dr., Bookstore to see what fall books I need to I can buy them on-line... then a work function. Oh, and somewhere in there I have to find time to buy a new cell phone.

No rest for the wicked!

rone

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good Morning!

Found some puke on our cream color carpet from one of the cats. DH put away the small steam vacuum cleaner and I have no idea where he put it. After searching for 10 minutes, I give up and just blot away as much as possible. Will deal with it when I come home. This is not how I plan to start my day!

Another boring day @ work. I hope everyone's day is more exciting than sitting @ cubicle & pretend to be busy.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gooood morning!....or afternoon....whatever!

First thing when I got up today I got a roast cooking in my crock pot! YUM!

Now I'm gonna jump in the shower because it looks like a big thunder storm may hit my area in a bit.

Other than that I need to fix my curtain. I washed all of them yesterday and the hem in one just fell right apart in the washer!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well the rain missed us again!!!! Now a slight chance predicted for Sat grrrrr.
Watered last night and let Bakker out for a while he started his hide and seek game but found him fairly easy.
Still felt queasy this morning but stopped and worked at one clients house came home and weeded and then did some watering this morning. I'm on break now!!
As its a bit cloudy I will go back outside later this afternoon as its supposed to be in upper 80's the next two days.
Keep cools and safe!!