hey mn..tcsers Valley fair?

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok this is an odd one, I know but I am so mad right now. and PFFT on hubby I am determined to find someone who wants to hang out and go to Valley fair..its free..does that help? LOL

My company is putting on a company Picnic out at Valley Fair, my husband was informed of the date so I RSVP'd for him and he sai dhe would get the day off work. Well today he informed me He FORGOT. *fumes* the company has already paid for his ticket, and I dont want it a waste..so..Anyone wanna go? its for amoonlight one so its After 5..we can talk ..ride rides.. its a long shot but if he doesnt wanna go and have fun. Poo on him, lol I will find someone who will. No one in my family can go. so i thought i would give it a shot

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would go, but I can't go on like any rides without vomiting, so I'd be kinda a party pooper!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Am assuming you are talking about today (8/9)? If so, wish I had known sooner. Would have skipped work and DH and I would have joined you.

We are planning on going to the State Fair (one of two days) this year. I want to try kangaroo meat at the Exotic Baazer. (reminds me to see if the schedule is now online - was not last week)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Am assuming you are talking about today (8/9)? If so, wish I had known sooner. Would have skipped work and DH and I would have joined you.

We are planning on going to the State Fair (one of two days) this year. I want to try kangaroo meat at the Exotic Baazer. (reminds me to see if the schedule is now online - was not last week)
Actually no its Saturday, if you dont have plans and wanna go
I should have mentioned the date DOH..yeah its saturday