strange, goofy litter

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I think that I have found the best litter....the best part is that it is Disney hahaha I am not even joking, I was at wit's end and so I grabbed Disney Aristocats cat little. It is pine crumbles not pellets like feline pine. I loved FP, but Marcie didn't like to bury her poo in it. Couldn't fine the FP that wasn't in pellets around here. Anywhoo, the Disney stuff clumps just like clumping litter and covers smells just like the FP and it lasts for a full two weeks in between complete cleanings (I do scoop every day, but who doesn't lol) One of the really nice things about this litter is that it doesn't track like the clumping stuff and even if I do step on it, it doesn't stick to the bottom of my feet.

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did the best googling I could and came up empty. Odd that Disney would put their name on kitty litter... lol. The Aristocats are cute tho.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found it at the local Kroger here in Ohio. That is the only place that I have ever seen it and they only sell it in small bags that are perfect to fill the litterbox once. I just thought that it was really weird that Disney's name would be on a bag of litter...don't they have better things to market?

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought I saw some of that at our local Kroger the other day..

And you like it and it keeps the smell down??

We use Fresh Step,, and it kind of keeps the smell down,, the best thus far anyways.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelkitty

I thought I saw some of that at our local Kroger the other day..

And you like it and it keeps the smell down??

We use Fresh Step,, and it kind of keeps the smell down,, the best thus far anyways.
I have used it for two weeks and have been impressed with odor control (equal to most of the clumping litters that I have tried), tracking issues (much better than the clumping litters), and overall lack of dust (waaay less dust than clumping or clay litters)

At the end of two weeks, it is kind of starting to get a little on the funky side, but nothing that a little deodorizer won't take care of until I change out the box completely tomorrow. Overall thumbs up