Heat Relief "Winter WonderLand"

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thought everyone would enjoy some pictures of what's to come.

My home is in central Ontario and these pictures were taken at my sister's home just outside of the town where I live. These pictures were taken in late December of 2006.

With all the hot, humid weather we have been having these days seem to be a long ways away...

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh that's just gorgeous!!!
I love winter!!! I get all excited looking forward to it when I see pictures like that.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
As much as I'm tired of the humidity, I'm just not ready for all that snow yet. Isn't it funny how hard it is to imagine right now?

moonlights mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

As much as I'm tired of the humidity, I'm just not ready for all that snow yet. Isn't it funny how hard it is to imagine right now?
LOL, I'm totally ready for it, or atleast for fall. November and December are so much fun, but then Feburary (sorry spelling), ICK!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Thought everyone would enjoy some pictures of what's to come.

My home is in central Ontario and these pictures were taken at my sister's home just outside of the town where I live. These pictures were taken in late December of 2006.

With all the hot, humid weather we have been having these days seem to be a long ways away...
Aaaahhhh! That was refreshing!
Thank you! I am totally melting away right now! I have actually thought about going to the local grocery store and hiding out in the stockroom so that I can have a good cool nights sleep. I can just feel the coolness of laying in a bed of lettuce leaves,while being sprayed by the mister!!

Great pictures by the way!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

I love the snow
right now it is supposed to be summer, but it is just cold and rainy yuk
Send the cold and rain down my way!
My thermometer tells me it is 91 degrees here in my dining room! And thats with a fan running in my window!