Hell's Kitchen fans

jujubee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
who do you want to win?
Bonnie gets on my nerves, I kind of like her, but I think she is too young for the head chef job.
I'm still po'd that Julia got booted. I hope she comes back after culinary school.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It doesn't matter to me, I don't like either one actually.

Rock is a loud mouth with an uncontrollable temper.

Bonnie comes across as a ditz. I don't know what kind of "Nanny" she is but it doesn't sound like she does much in that job. And being a "Personal Chef" aka cooks dinner for the kids, doesn't make her a professional chef or make her qualified to run a 5 star restaurant.

Rock is by far the most qualified. However, if next week is anything like this week, Bonnie will win though because she was more organized and was decisive in what she wanted for "her restaurant" unlike Rock who seemed dazed and confused. He may just choke under pressure and she will end up winning.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really really really do not like Bonnie!! I also wanted to see Julia get it but think she will still do really great in life after this, she learned a lot!!!

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I wish Julia all the luck in the world. When she finishes school she WILL be a force to be recond with.

I am at a loss for who will win. Last year I was able to call it as soon as I saw who made the final two. This year is a tough one.

One one hand we have Rock. HE is already an expierianced chef who knows how to run a kitchen. He works in more of a downhome style resturant though, I don't know if that will help him or hurt him. I mean who puts fried chicken with crab cakes? When he was given the opportunity to handle Chef he just did not have th eflair and the strength behind his voice.

On the other hand is Bonnie. She has never worked in a resturnt but she cooks for people who have the kind of money that they can pay her to cook and watch the kids on occasion. She may have a better knowlage of high end, snobby food. The pasta dish she made in Vegas sounded so good I could almost taste it. Also when she took the rains and had to handle Chef she scared even him. She had veins popping out of her neck.

If I had to pick now I think Bonnie would win. Even the head chef and general maager of the Green Vally Ranch liked her style more. I think Ramsey payed attention to that. It was almost like they said we want her.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Bonnie will win, but my BF is sure Rock is going to win.

I agree with Karmasmom and think that Rock's temper may get him into a little too much trouble.

Bonnie also has some 'normal' moments and I wonder how much of her ditzy attitude is part of an act, because when it comes to it, she can make decisions and do well. I do wonder about her choice of Julia and Melissa in her kitchen though for next week's episode

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I think Bonnie will win, but my BF is sure Rock is going to win.

I agree with Karmasmom and think that Rock's temper may get him into a little too much trouble.

Bonnie also has some 'normal' moments and I wonder how much of her ditzy attitude is part of an act, because when it comes to it, she can make decisions and do well. I do wonder about her choice of Julia and Melissa in her kitchen though for next week's episode
I would have left Melissa behind and let Rock pick her. She's a disaster and doesn't work well with others, especially when they are telling her what to do. She wants to and needs to be in charge otherwise she just goes off and does her own thing anyway. And then there is poor loser Julia who will probably sabotage things because she is upset with Bonnie for having nominated her to go home and then not picking her until last.

I can't stand poor sports and her attitude during the last show really stunk and made me glad that she was sent home when she was. She was my favourite at one time, even when she was sent home, but after her display of attitude this week, I've changed my mind about Julia. I think Chef did too because he sure didn't look pleased with her in the end.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I liked that Julia went against the odds on getting as far as she did, but there is no room for crying over soggy vegetables and the like in a kitchen like that. It is great that he is sending her to chef school and I think she will do well if she gets over that attitude.

I do wonder that if Jen hadn't had that spaghetti incident and had so many mood swings if she would be in Bonnies place.

Oh and I really hope Bonnie makes Melissa tie her hair back

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

That was such a pet peeve of mine!!!

I'm not happy with either of the final two.

Rock.... Jeans as part of the wait staff uniform?!?!?!? Come on! His temper is awful!! I did like seeing him with his kids and wife.

Bonnie... I just can't find anything to really like about her. I do think she is the better qualified of the two but she comes across as sneaky.

I thought Jenn would have been in the final with Rock and I would have said Jenn would win.

Up until the last show Julia was my favorite but her crying over getting out was childish. My gosh she walked away with a free ride to culinary school and an invite back for another show!!! What's to cry about!

Who's going to win, I don't know.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Gawd!!! Melissa has the ugliest hair I've ever seen. It looks straggly and stringy and not at all flattering to her. Her bossiness drove me crazy, but her hair put me over the edge, LOL

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't watched every single episode... I have watched quite a few though. I watched the last one, where they narrowed it down to the two.

When is the Season Finale?

BTW: I hope Bonnie wins

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

I thought Jenn would have been in the final with Rock and I would have said Jenn would win.
I think if it hadn't been for the spaghetti (I mean taking it out of the garbage is a huge no!) she probably would have, but I am not sure how much of a leader she is also, she got very upset when having to choose who to nominate etc

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm rooting for Bonnie, but I honestly can't say for sure who might win. Its a close run this season. I AM glad that Jen got eliminated, I never liked her from the start.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jujubee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

I'm rooting for Bonnie, but I honestly can't say for sure who might win. Its a close run this season. I AM glad that Jen got eliminated, I never liked her from the start.
Oh I agree, I don't know why but Jen got on my nerves.

wildflower79

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If had to pick between the two, my vote would be for Rock. Bonnie gets on my nerves and I agree with comment about her being sneaky. I couldn't quiet put my finger on what it was about her I didn't like but I think that sums it up.

I have a feeling she's going to win though......