Sickning

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know everybody's been complaining about the heat. I wanna complain some more. It's like 102 with the heat index here. I hate August. The grass needs mowed but I'm afraid I'll get heat stroke if I try. This sucks.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The weather here is horrible. It is currently 95º, feels like 116º according to weather.com. 63% humidity. Usually its higher than that in the humidity department, but ugh this heat is killing me! I hate it
I miss New Jersey weather!

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate it too....save all my complaining for the humid hot summer....not one word out of me in the wintertime....I let others do their complaining then.
I`m so thankful for air conditioning...and I pity those of you in this heat that don`t have it...I don`t know how you stand it! Bless all your hearts....I hope the cooler weather comes sooner than later for you all!
Linda

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's currently 99 here, with a heat index of 111 and the humidity is only 44% at the moment. I've only stepped outside to dump my mop water. DH is so hot he's not taking a lunch today, he'd rather just get right home and into a cool shower!

Maybe someone should start posting winter pictures to cool us off! (It doesn't snow much here to make interesting pics or I'd post one!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hear you. My car's windows don't go down and the aircon doesn't work. So, after it sits in the parking lot at work for 8 hours, I'm riding in a furnace. Temp shows it was 103 outside, but inside it had to be at least 120. Luckily, I only have a 15 min ride home. I got out of the car, and it actually felt cool outside! I walked into my house (central air) and got immediate chills. I think the sweat was freezing on my skin!

To make it worse, we've had thunder all around us. I just want it to RAIN to break the heat!!

I'm living for fall right now.

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Indeed... it is NASTY out... you leave the house and immediately become sticky BLEGH... thank GOODNESS for airconditioning... because my pampered princess booty needs to be properly cooled at all times... overheated me, makes for grumpy, grumpy beastess... LOL!

sissy's mommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stampit3d

I hate it too....save all my complaining for the humid hot summer....not one word out of me in the wintertime....I let others do their complaining then.
I`m so thankful for air conditioning...and I pity those of you in this heat that don`t have it...I don`t know how you stand it! Bless all your hearts....I hope the cooler weather comes sooner than later for you all!
Linda
I'm sorta the opposite - I don't mind the heat too much - but I can't stand the snow!!! It's really pretty to look at on the trees and such, but it's too cold! And what is up with the Michigan drivers? We have snow for essentially 5 - 8 months out of the year (the less the better!), and every year the first snowfall or two, people drive like complete idiots!!! I say bring on the sun!!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well my thermometer says a comfy 75 right now!!
But we don't have to worry about mowing the lawn as it hasn't rained for 5 weeks!! And I just read the latest drought monitor statement and it doesn't give good news from now until november either. So I would take some humidity if it would bring the rain!!