Daily Thread HUMP day August 8th!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

Its my best friends birthday today...I sent her a card (she lives 7 hours from here) so hopefully she gets it in time

Today is

Which is a perfect day for me because I love eating so much

I hope you all have a great one!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just g0t in fr0m w0rk!

I'm starving! I have pasta c00king but im n0t sure whether t0 make pest0 0r tuna!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning. It's gonna be hot and muggy again. Just got home from getting DH from work. I'm going back to bed cuz I only got a couple hours sleep. Happy hump day everyone

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
good morning!

well, I don't have anything ready for lunch. Instead, I spent the whole evening yesterday drawing a plan of my apartment to help re-organize my furniture.

I just shared my shower with a big spider. I don't like spiders but I was determined not to kill it. I ended up getting it on a broom and out of the washroom. No offense Spidy, but I like showering alone.

Still, no solution in sight to my lunch problem. I guess I'll make myself another bean salad and bring a piece of bread.

Have a nice day everyone!

rone

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Morning! Coffee/tea anyone? I also have ice for the humid day.

Upload some weird music DH downloaded last night. After listening to some last night I told him those will be great while I'm at work, but not walking as these sound like the ones played in the lounge/coffee shop.

Stay cool everyone!

Originally Posted by fwan

Just g0t in fr0m w0rk!

I'm starving! I have pasta c00king but im n0t sure whether t0 make pest0 0r tuna!
May I suggest pesto

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After yesterday at work and how frustrating it was, I'm definitely going to go to NJ to check out that job. However I'm trying to find cheaper tickets to go (plus rental car).

Wish me luck on finding a rental car and tickets for less then $400 (even if it is $399)

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Originally Posted by Rone

Morning! Coffee/tea anyone? I also have ice for the humid day.
I'll have tea please.
Actually, I'm dying for a chai latte with soy milk.

Hey... that's an idea. I have some chai tea at work, I'll just bring a bit of soy milk and sugar with me.

Ok, I need to finish eating my breakfast but my jaw is locked.

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning/Evening All!!

Up early again this morning, gonna get ready to head out to the hospital to visit my brother.

Looks like it is gonna be another scourcer
today, high this afternoon will be 100 degrees w/heat index of 110, that's hot. And not looking forward to having to go outside.

Any how, hope everyone has a great day/evening!!

Happy Hump Day!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

After yesterday at work and how frustrating it was, I'm definitely going to go to NJ to check out that job. However I'm trying to find cheaper tickets to go (plus rental car).

Wish me luck on finding a rental car and tickets for less then $400 (even if it is $399)
Good luck!

Argh! I feel like puking. It is so humid and muggy here this morning. I missed the express bus so I had to take the regular (unairconditioned) bus. It was crowded hot and lurched to a stop every minute or so.

I so want to be home!

Hope everyone has a good day!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Goood morning!!!!! We're expecting very hot weather again today too. Right now it's 91 degrees with a heat index of 105! We've been under a heat thingy since yesterday. I'm not leaving the house today!

I think I'm going to wash my curtains today and do that kind of cleaning. I'll just hang some towels over the windows to block the heat. My curtains are all shears anyway! So the towels may do a better job! While those are washing I'm going to mop the floor. (Let me repeat that to myself: You are going to mop the floor! For some reason mopping is always a pain in the butt!)

First methinks I will go celebrate today's holiday since I have some very good leftovers! I think I'll go for the rest of my spinach, garlic, and mushroom pizza I made last night!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
morning all!
I just woke up about an hour ago (off work today) so i'm still kinda sleepy. I'm about to have some cereal in a minute and then fold a little laundry and tidy up the house a bit. After that i'm going to do some more planning for the wedding.
I think later today Colin and I are going to hit the gym for a bit and maybe go see the Simpson's movie tonight!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rained most of the night and now the humidity here is almost 100%. Boy I am sick of this heat wave and it can
anytime it wants.

Off to a late start this morning--No work today
I have a dentist appointment at 2P.M. so I took the day off.

Note to self: If you are looking forward to a dentist appointment so you can have a day off you work to darn much.

Did sleep in a bit this morning which was nice, even the kitties both cooperated with me and napped as well.

Everyone have a good one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Have a great day everyone! And Nat - I thought you ate nothing but toast and Trix!
Well the jam for the toast goes in the fridge..and so does the milk for the trix

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Good luck!

Argh! I feel like puking. It is so humid and muggy here this morning. I missed the express bus so I had to take the regular (unairconditioned) bus. It was crowded hot and lurched to a stop every minute or so.

I so want to be home!

Hope everyone has a good day!
Thanks! I'm really needing it!! I had the price down to $370, but then the sites said the price was no longer available.

I hope you feel better!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are experiencing a cooler and no humidity day!!! Temp is 78F!!
However no rain again and the rain predicted for tonite will stay south again.
Many of the corn fields look terrible now-just drying up after such a good start-rain now won't help a whole lot.
As I said in another post-still feeling icky in fact have a down comforter on lap (remember no A/C either). This sucks as I could be doing lots of paying work or work in my own yard!!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon/Evening!
Ugh, the weather in this area stinks!! I cant stand 90º weather with gobs of humidity on top! Rob makes fun of me because I always complain

I'm so ready to go home, lay back and read some more of the book I'm reading. Ahhh, relaxation.

And also finally find out whether or not I can get a freakin' loan for a 6 acre piece of land we are about to put a contract on!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How fitting, refridgerator day is my birthday
. My mother called to say happy birthday and tell me it was St Dominic's day and I should be thankful she didn't name me Dom...um, thanks mom.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Hump day!

Just got off work at 5 and I'm so tired. Darn cats are waking me up multiple times at night and it's killing me at work. I'm so tired I can hardly finish getting stuff done before we open and that's just not like me.
Oh well, some day my fortune will come, then I can sleep all I want.

Tomorrow the cycle repeats (preferably without the cat part) I hope they love me and let me sleep all night. I love them and let them sleep when they are, darn it.

Oh well, better go and get some food. I'm starving.

Have a great day!