I Nearly Drown in my Water Bottle!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LMAO, I nearly drown drinking from my water bottle

I have one of these bottles from Starbucks

The water that comes out of my taps is not very cold so I added a whole tray of ice cubes. It got to a point where the water was pretty low down in the bottle and I had to tip the bottle quite a bit to get a drink. I didn't notice that the ice had consolidated at the bottom. When I tipped the bottle not only did I get a pack of ice smashing into my nose, but I also got a sudden shower of ice water. I'm not talking just a little, it was about 1 cup, LOL Talk about a wake up!!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

lol and the really important question, is
did anyone see you do this eheh
I was wondering the same thing!
It's not near as bad if no one saw!

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did something similar to that last week... on a first date
I had a bottled water and I tried to drink from it, missed my mouth, and dumped it down the front of me! Classy. At least you had ice in the bottom, I just missed my own face.

(feel free to laugh, I told you so you'd know you're not alone)

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did that with my iced tea once in a restaurant!

I guess some of us are sophisticated and elegant, and some of us are just here to serve as comic relief.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

LMAO, I nearly drown drinking from my water bottle

I have one of these bottles from Starbucks

The water that comes out of my taps is not very cold so I added a whole tray of ice cubes. It got to a point where the water was pretty low down in the bottle and I had to tip the bottle quite a bit to get a drink. I didn't notice that the ice had consolidated at the bottom. When I tipped the bottle not only did I get a pack of ice smashing into my nose, but I also got a sudden shower of ice water. I'm not talking just a little, it was about 1 cup, LOL Talk about a wake up!!!
Well, since it has been so hot where you are at least you got a cool down out of the deal!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey look on the bright side- at least you're awake now love
You poor thing though
i hate it when i do stuff like that! Only when it happens to me- it's usually in front of people and i get laughed at