Frosty Floats

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anyone tried one from Wendy's? I just had a root beer one made with vanilla frosty and it was soooo good.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been trying to stay away from them because I WILL become addicted. It's bad enough DH goes for banana splits twice a week, now I have to come on here and get tempted with something else??? What are you people doing to me!!!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, if we're talking floats, let's get serious. Has anyone else noticed:

If your ice cream is very, very cold... and your rootbeer is also very, very cold... and you place the former in the glass first and then pour the latter over it... sometimes a very thin shell of rootbeer will actually freeze around the ice cream.

There's not much of that delicate icy shell, and it doesn't last long -- ah, but it's easily the best part of a float!

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, as I haven't actually tried a VANILLA Frosty since they came out, I don't know, but it should be just like a regular root beer float. And Wendy's (here anyway) uses Barq's, which is my all-time favorite rootbeer (sorry A&W
)

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

Well, as I haven't actually tried a VANILLA Frosty since they came out, I don't know, but it should be just like a regular root beer float. And Wendy's (here anyway) uses Barq's, which is my all-time favorite rootbeer (sorry A&W
)
I have tried a vanilla frosty and I prefer the old fashioned chocolate frosty.
I only had the vanilla frosty with those candies they give you to mix in. I like Barq's root beer also. it's the only kind I will drink.