I found this website...

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found out about this website and thought I would share it with you...

http://www.rippedwallet.com/pages/in...efid=mybabyphx

I asked one of my friends about it and she has been using this site and just received a check in the mail... So I guess it works!?!? I'll let you know!

MODS: I hope it's ok that I post this? It's not my website or anything, just a site I found out about!

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah good question, what are these offers they're talking about? Because if you have to buy or sign up for something, I wouldn't do it. Even annoying newsletters bug me.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a friend that did something similar. He said it all sounds great but the one he went on didn`t say till you registered that you get paid pence for each survey and each survey is pages and pages long.

He got bored after the first one!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have somewhat looked over this website. What you have to do is like sign up for free information (from a college, insurance company, etc.) and after you get signed up you get money for signing up.... I don't think you actually have to leave your house, you can do it on the internet!

I did one yesturday and I should be receiving a $8 check in the mail.

moonlights mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

I have somewhat looked over this website. What you have to do is like sign up for free information (from a college, insurance company, etc.) and after you get signed up you get money for signing up.... I don't think you actually have to leave your house, you can do it on the internet!

Well, please let us know if you get it! I heard they were scams though.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I signed up for it yesterday, but haven't done any of the surveys. I did see though that the minumum check they will send out is $20, and they only send them out at the end of the month.

I think the most I saw paid out for a survey was $9.00 but there were a lot of $1 surveys where you just need to give them your email. Before I do anything, I think I'm going to start a new email address at yahoo so my regular address doesn't get bogged down.

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

I signed up for it yesterday, but haven't done any of the surveys. I did see though that the minumum check they will send out is $20, and they only send them out at the end of the month.

I think the most I saw paid out for a survey was $9.00 but there were a lot of $1 surveys where you just need to give them your email. Before I do anything, I think I'm going to start a new email address at yahoo so my regular address doesn't get bogged down.
The one I did yesturday- I gave my email address for and my phone number. Now, looking back, I think I was stupid for doing that. I shouldn't give my phone number- or I will constantly be having calls. Ok, so I should make up a new number. I think I am going to use a different email address as well.

Hopefully, it's all legit!

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know about this particular site, but there ARE scam sites out there. There are also other sites that are "offer" based where you can earn free gifts, etc. I got a free iPod in 2004 from one (yes, I really did get it, and I still have it).

I'm a member of another forum that specializes in identifying the legit offer sites and a means to meet people to "trade" with (really don't want me to go into all that detail).

Good luck!!!! I'm rooting for ya'll.

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

I don't know about this particular site, but there ARE scam sites out there. There are also other sites that are "offer" based where you can earn free gifts, etc. I got a free iPod in 2004 from one (yes, I really did get it, and I still have it).

I'm a member of another forum that specializes in identifying the legit offer sites and a means to meet people to "trade" with (really don't want me to go into all that detail).

Do you have any 'legit' websites that we can visit?

moonlights mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

Wow an ipod... I'm just so cautious with these because I can never tell if they're a ligit paycheck or a hacker.... If babyphx gets their check, I think I'll do it.

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Do you have any 'legit' websites that we can visit?
I've lost touch with the main ones, but the one I got my iPod from was freeipods.com (address has changed since). The company has changed names a few times, and they've gotten a bit...nuts with verifying an identity, but *shrug*. If you google free ipod, the first site can help.

sissy's mommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't know, I'm kind of leary about anything that claims 'free money'. Nothing in life is free, there is always a price. My best advice is that you do all the research that you can...Yahoo, Google, etc...and word of mouth. Ask around and see if anyone has ever heard of it or used it. And definitely don't give out too much information. I do like the idea of setting up a different email address if you are going to do it. Good luck!

moonlights mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sissy's Mommy

I don't know, I'm kind of leary about anything that claims 'free money'. Nothing in life is free, there is always a price. My best advice is that you do all the research that you can...Yahoo, Google, etc...and word of mouth. Ask around and see if anyone has ever heard of it or used it. And definitely don't give out too much information. I do like the idea of setting up a different email address if you are going to do it. Good luck!
Yep, I agree Sissy's Mommy. I wouldn't give out my address either... I just want to stay safe. However, if it works for these guys, I will give it a go.