For the first time in three weeks...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have a headache. Last night I got my Neti-Pot in the mail, and used it twice.

After my 3rd wash out this morning I finally got the last of the gunk out of my head. I can breath free and clear. I swear to God this thing is life changing.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy to hear that you are feeling better...

No headaches & you can breath! Thats good to hear! Glad you found something that worked for you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Katz4Life

Happy to hear that you are feeling better...

No headaches & you can breath! Thats good to hear! Glad you found something that worked for you.
I just wish I would have known about this thing a long time ago. I'm so glad you have no idea!

brittany

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
When I was about 14 I had sinus surgery and before/after I had it I was forced to use a water-pic with the same concept as the neti-pot. I really worked but I HATED it, so I really just can't try the neti, even though its obviously a more peaceful experience than a
water-pic.

Glad its working for you
. My allergies have been KILLING me this year. Its so annoying.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My allergies haven't kicked in as of yet!! Where did you order your neti-pot from???

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

My allergies haven't kicked in as of yet!! Where did you order your neti-pot from???
Amazon... I'd get one now and start as soon as you get it. It may save off any kind of issue that you could have.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom of 4

Check with some of the larger pharmacies in your area. Many of them are carrying them now.
If you can find them. I checked everywhere and they didn't have any because of Oprah.