too many cats

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! That's almost scary. Particulary the way they swarm when she comes to feed them. This is a woman who needs to learn that she can't save them all. While it's great that she wants to help thats WAY too many cats for one person let alone one small flat!

howtoholdacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whew! I was afraid my husband had told everyone that we now have 4 cats. He says THAT is too many!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for sharing that website
Never heard of that lady...I know she wants to help the homeless cats, and we give her credit for being a kind hearted person, but thats a lot of cats.

We love cats too but we could never handle 130 cats. The cats all look healthy but there were so many in that flat that you could barely see the floor. Wow, its just amazing how many cats there are in that little area. People think we are crazy for having just 6 cats & 2 newborn kittens...we would love to save cats like that too, but you can't save them all unfortunately

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
that is absolutely amazing
coming from someone who has 12 in a single wide trailer, and had as many as 15 at one point, no where near 130 I realize, but as long as you keep it up, you can control the mess and smell. I have a feeling Russia does not have as many humane socities and rescue groups as do the US or UK, so she's probably saving every single one of those cats' lives

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yea, but when she opened that door... a swarm of kitties... that was even kind of creepy for kitty loving me... wow...

It did look incredibly clean & they all looked healthy tho. So

No WAY I could do that tho...

We live in a SPACIOUS 3 story townhouse and 3 is our MAX right now...

We've already talked about #4
Which I am going to splurge on a male Bengal... but that will be after we purchase our large 5 bedroom single family home late next year. Then after that 4 is our MAX for kitties.

130? 10? NO WAY Not for me.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that's a bit too much.. at least the place is clean,, but there can't be any one on one loving.. and can you imagine the hairballs..

The poor women must be swimming in hair, and I can't imagine any vacuum can handle that many cats..LOL

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelkitty

that's a bit too much.. at least the place is clean,, but there can't be any one on one loving.. and can you imagine the hairballs..

The poor women must be swimming in hair, and I can't imagine any vacuum can handle that many cats..LOL
NOT EVEN ... The Dyson Animal... LOL! Put it to the TEST!

emily-jane

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thats alot of cats.

I want a new kitten and that would have me with 3 cats, and i think thats alot.
I can't get a new kitten because i don't think my cats would handle it well.