Kitten pictures... LOTS!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Time for an update of course! And I have lots this time. Most of the kitties weren't being too cooperative out on the steps today.

Captain Squishy

Garfield

Cleopatra

Lt. Bear

Rosie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Larry

Sadie

Taco

Woody

Yukon

Eloise

Roxy

Sofia

Sprinkles - he's going to his new home on Friday, he will be living in Wisconsin!

laurencoombs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
^This one looks like a little kid who wants picked up

Great pics, thanks for sharing!

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh they are ALL sooooooo ADORABLE!! I love cleopatra (i had a foster kitten named cleo too....she's was an obnoxious little squirt), and of course Larry!! TOO CUTE!!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had to rush off earlier after I posted... I just wanted to post an update on each group of kittens that we've rescued.

Group one (Domino, Izzy, Cleopatra, Jack, Captain Squishy & Garfield): Domino, Izzy and Jack are in their new homes and their owners are thrilled with them. I get updates every once in awhile and they couldn't be happier. Captain Squishy & Garfield are, of course, staying here. Cleopatra is recovering well from her ordeal. She was terrified the first couple days, but now she is just fine. She still "spooks" at loud noises though. She hasn't stopped following me since she's been back. I haven't put her up for adoption again yet, I want to give her time to recover from everything.

Group 2 (Rosie, Lt. Bear, Skittles & Jasmine):
Jasmine has been in her new home for a couple weeks now and they love her a lot. I get updates every few days from her very excited 16 year old owner. Skittles was adopted a few days ago, to a young couple with one other cat. It's an excellent home for her. Lt. Bear is staying here of course... that just leaves Rosie to find a home. I've had some interest, but no one follows through with sending back the application.

Group 3 (Woody Jr., Larry, Taco, Sadie & Yukon):
We're keeping Woody Jr. Taco & Sadie already have definite homes lined up when they're ready to leave (Sadie's new mom has even paid the adoption fee already). That just leaves Larry & Yukon to find homes when they're old enough.

Group 4 (Justine & Eloise):
We found out that they were actually a couple weeks older than we originally thought, and are doing so well. We went ahead and let Justine go to her new home on Friday. The people had just lost their elderly cat and were looking for a new companion. Elosie has a new home lined up, they've come to meet her already and fell in love. She'll be leaving a week from this coming Friday I think.

Group 5 (Roxy, Sofia & Mr. Sprinkles):
John wants to keep both Roxy & Sofia. Mr. Sprinkles is going to his new home on Friday. His new mom is driving down to Indiana from Wisconsin to get him!!

Group 6 (The bottle babies... Chili, Annabelle, Marty & Sebastian).
We've decided to keep Sebastian... yes I know we're nuts, our number of permanent cats keeps climbing, lol. Both Chili and Annabelle will have homes lined up when they're old enough. I've had about 30 calls/emails on them, and several applications. Now it'll just come down to picking the best home. I got a phone call the other day, and a lady is coming out today to meet Marty. She is a vet technician and has raised many bottle babies. She wants to adopt Marty and asked if I'd be ok with her adopting him now and bottle feeding him herself. It seems like a great home, so I agreed to have her come meet him today. If I'm comfortable with her, I'll probably let her go ahead and take Marty now.

So that's our LONG update!

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww i am soooo in love with woody, he is ADORABLE!!!!

brittany

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

And the bottle babies:

Annabelle
Annabelle is just the cutest thing ever. All your little kitten babies are GORGEOUS! How are you/did you going to part with any of them?!

richi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How old are the bottle babies?They look so wobbly lol...

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They are so adorable! Almost makes me want to foster but I would need a bigger place and more money lol

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by richi

How old are the bottle babies?They look so wobbly lol...
They are approximately 4 weeks old now... but we're not positive.

benthicat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aww...!! I love the markings on Garfield, especially.
sprinkles looks like my cat...i think.

how cute!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
is it possiable that the vet tech will take on 2 of the bottle babys. i know they dont have a mum but it will be much nicer for them to go with a litter mate especially being so young they will have each other then. but very cute pictures.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
is it possiable that the vet tech will take on 2 of the bottle babys
She only wanted little Marty. She came by and picked him up yesterday afternoon. I wish she could have taken two, but she is with him all the time and she has adult cats that she said have already accepted him into their home.