TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I think they had a party....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I think they had a party....

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
We went out to a friends tonight and when I came home the house was a disaster!
A whole pack of cat treats was eaten.... by the dog!
A roll of paper towels was shredded to peices.. courtesy of Bo.
A hole was torn in the foam mattress pad that I just bought Sunday..dunno who the culprit of that was.
The catnip bag was inihilated and spread throughout the house.... was the work of Tiger

I was going to scold them, but have already done enough damage

They are all happily sleeping off thier little chaos convention now
post #2 of 15
Wow!!! That's crazy!!! I hope your mattress pad is still ok???
post #3 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniMarie View Post
Wow!!! That's crazy!!! I hope your mattress pad is still ok???
There's a decent size chunk out of it but I switched it to DH's side...shhhh don't tell him
post #4 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin View Post
There's a decent size chunk out of it but I switched it to DH's side...shhhh don't tell him
Love how you think!
post #5 of 15
oh dang, and here i forgot his cell phone number
post #6 of 15
Naughty little babys!!
post #7 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
oh dang, and here i forgot his cell phone number
Don't make me hurt you Bruce!
post #8 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin View Post
Don't make me hurt you Bruce!
hurts so good, lol
sorry just having a song flash back.
post #9 of 15
Ohhh my ... Did you foget to tell them no partying??
post #10 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky View Post
Ohhh my ... Did you foget to tell them no partying??
Oh I told them but as we all know, kitties do as they please... They don't need our permission to do anything
post #11 of 15
To the Brat Pack, life is one big party.
post #12 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin View Post
There's a decent size chunk out of it but I switched it to DH's side...shhhh don't tell him
LOL!! That is soooo something I would do!!
post #13 of 15
I know the feeling. You should see the way the apartment looks when we come home from work.

I think the boys invite other kitties over and have a blast.
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
I know the feeling. You should see the way the apartment looks when we come home from work.

I think the boys invite other kitties over and have a blast.
It must be the kitty litter that you use - all the cats come over for a party!
post #15 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnbandcats View Post
It must be the kitty litter that you use - all the cats come over for a party!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I think they had a party....