Does anyone watch VH1 Reality shows??? Last night....

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Last night I was watching that show "Scott Baio is 45 and Single" (I love these trashy shows)...and there was a part where Scott and his friends were shopping in Costco and helped a little old lady get her cat food. When asked how many cats she had, she said "Fourteen but don't tell anyone".

Wow 14 cats, in whatever part of California Scott Baio lives... Do you think she's one of those cat hoarding people that you see on the animal planet channel??? I guess I'm just posting this because I thought it was mean when they told her they WOULDN'T tell anyone, and lord knows if she's breaking laws, whoever watches will know it.

Did you see that? Do you watch those shows???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rock of Love???

Hahahaha I'm addicted to that one too!!!

hank_n_angel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love the rock of love but I dont really like scott balo is 45 and single. I'm not sure why though.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe it needs to be renamed: Scott Baio is 45 and a LOSER.

I like some of these shows, but not all of them. As someone who grew up with Scott Baio (meaning, grew up crushing on him) to watch him now on that show, all I can think is I'm really, REALLY glad that I never had the misfortune of being one of his "girlfriends."

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
14 can hardly be considered a hoarde, esp if she's able to afford proper care of them. We have several members here who have nearly as many. Sure she might be in violation of some city ordinance or her lease, but I doubt that's hurting anyone.

And I'm kinda diggin' Scott Baio is 45 & Single -- at least he's making an honest effort to change and make amends for some of his past mistakes. More than I can say for Danica's father.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If you're alone and over age 70, 14 seems excessive and I highly doubt they are all properly cared for.
Members here are cat people who are active members of a community of cat owners, there's a big difference. But hey, who am I to judge?

And yeah, Scott Baio is a jerk but entertaining.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DaniMarie

Rock of Love???

Hahahaha I'm addicted to that one too!!!
Originally Posted by Hank_N_Angel

I love the rock of love but I dont really like scott balo is 45 and single. I'm not sure why though.
I love Bret Michaels. I can't stand the girls though.

I saw the Scott Baio show once. It moves too slow.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

And I'm kinda diggin' Scott Baio is 45 & Single -- at least he's making an honest effort to change and make amends for some of his past mistakes.
I'm enjoying it only because I see so many of my exes in Baio's history. But an honest effort?

Let's not forget, he's getting paid for this - it's a job for him, work for an actor that's been out of work for a long time. An opportunity. But an honest effort to give up his cheating doggish ways? Maybe. But maybe it's just a TV show.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Has Joni been on there yet? I saw a preview somewhere where Joni was talking about some rather interesting things about him ....... when does it come on?

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, erin moran was on the second episode, I think. very revealing about his Chachi days.

OK, my bad -- I should have said "seems to" be making an honest effort. I, like many, often forget they're actor by trade.